Conglomerated List of "Things that can F*ck right off* (Part 1)

“F&ck right off”

3 Likes

Cold and windy weather can FRO

4 Likes

Paying more and getting less. Will result in getting nothing.

7 Likes

companies who take an excellent product and make it worse.

FRO nike for ruining your sports bras and calzedonia for fucking up those excellent leggings. what is up with the fact I can still wear my items from ten years ago while the stuff I bought last year didn’t last through three washing cycles?!?! FRO!

12 Likes

Plus that the price probably doubled for less quality. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::rage:

4 Likes

honestly I would pay a bit extra if the quality was right. I just fucking hate being taken for a fool like that, someone who can’t tell shite from right. makes me so mad.

8 Likes

“Shite from right” lol Fantastic! Will be using extensively from now on!

3 Likes

Violent nightmares can FRO. Woke up so disturbed.

6 Likes

Nicotine, cigarettes and all the company’s who produce this can FRO. There is nothing to gain from. :face_vomiting::dizzy_face::rage:

5 Likes

Depression. Full stop. I don’t know what it is trying to tell me so it can FRO.

6 Likes

Amen. Right there with you and the confusion involved is, well, confusing. Over thinking can FRO, too.

3 Likes

So true. I was doing so well and then depression shows up. Give me your message or hit the road because I will retrace my steps forever trying to think of where I picked it up. Ugh twisty thoughts. Hugs to you Rosa. We’ll get through this.

4 Likes

Hugs back. Nothing is permanent and thinking of a better tomorrow helps me. And sometimes sitting with the feeling helps, too. But not for too long…

4 Likes

Hugs to both of you - @RosaCanDo and @TrustyBird . I’ve been dealing with depression all winter. Some days it feels like it’s lifting and then it’s back. It can FRO.

Sudden stabbing migraines can also FRO. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

5 Likes

I had a very lazy weekend so I might be beating myself up a bit. Today is a new day and I’ll find my purpose today in a good shift at work. Who knew isolating could be so isolating. :grimacing: Season changes get me too. It’s sunny and lovely today so the should parade is acting up.

3 Likes

I just wish it would call before it showed up. Blam! It’s just there. Hugs to you too @KarenKW. It helps to know I am not alone.

2 Likes

My stupid meaningless job and coworkers who don’t listen and don’t respect protocols. I used to drink at the end of the workday to forget how much I hate my job and how pointless it all feels. I don’t have this anymore so now I have to face this meaningless endless monotony of a corporate job that will suck your soul from you. I really want a drink. I just want to turn everything and forget how stuck I am because I need this paycheck. I know all the things I’m supposed to do but it’s hard to listen when I just want to STOP feeling and thinking about how I’ll have to keep doing this over and over and over.

7 Likes

This is a pretty long thread so someone might have already mentioned it but marketing people at booze companies can FRO. And I agree about depression doing the same.

6 Likes

Calls to make an appointment for mid July. Check. Getting a confirmation letter for this same therapy starting end of May. Sooooooo stupid. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::rage::confounded::exploding_head::rage:

2 Likes

I’m with @TrustyBird @RosaCanDo and @KarenKW Depression, anxiety can fuck right off. I hate spring. I hate allergy. I hate my body feeling like sneezing bullshit (tried all therapies, nothing worked in the long run). Headache, dizzyness and shortness of breath can FRO. And an ex who wants my money can FRO too,in double. Fuck my mood is crappy today.

6 Likes