Conglomerated List of "Things that can F*ck right off* (Part 1)

I like summer time :see_no_evil: I slept until 6 am which is a long time record :crazy_face::joy:

2 Likes

General reminder that this thread, like the rest of the forum, is not a place for veiled comments about other members.

7 Likes

Gorgeous idea! Thank you!

1 Like

Me: please send it to me first week of Juli (July)
Him: okay, first week of Juni (June)
Me: no, week 27, JULI

Blablabla

Him: okay yeah it’s scheduled for week 12

Thinking: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::rage::exploding_head::scream: we are week 12 wtf
Trying to find acceptance that it will be shipped first week of June, being shipped back as I won’t be there and then getting all these nice notifications of how I was not there. :confounded:

2 Likes

Cars standing on the bike lane :rage: and bikers who ignore red lights.

3 Likes

Greenwasching.

3 Likes

Being tired. This timechange combined with the weather we have makes me tired all day. I feel like a zombie on valium, drowsy and not concentrated, even falling asleep while reading. Bäh! Fuck spring.

2 Likes

Capsaicin or whatever makes Chili in your eyes such a nice event :sob:

2 Likes

yeah, it is capsaicin and it burns burns burns … the pain will ebb, don’t touch and put oil on your hands to remove it. capsaicin is fat soluble. I can write books about where it should not come in contact with the skin and how it feels when I have a capsaicin toxication. spoiler warning: it gets hot :rofl:

3 Likes

I have been to an ophthalmologist years ago and the lady stored my contact lenses in H2O2 solution without cleaning them afterwards and not telling me about it. That was fun too.

3 Likes

aaauuuuuaaaaa WTF :woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

Procrastination can FRO. I was content with my busy morning, had breakfast and now I’ve been resting on the couch with the cats on me for an hour and I fucking want to stay here forever! This is the hard part of adulting AND living alone: Nobody besides me to drag me out and make me working again :flushed: It is weird to miss the social motivation the presence of a significant other can give me :flushed:

8 Likes

I know exactly what u mean here, im in the same boat…im mostly happy being single, but sometimes… yeah i get it

4 Likes

The fake Scotsman with his fucking bagpipes outside my coworking place can fuck right off. It’s been giving me a headache for the past 2 hours.

8 Likes

Did I mention humans?!

3 Likes

Road ragers. (experienced this last week)

People who have no respect for your personal space or property.

What I refer to as “hovercrafts”: these are people who literally hover over you like a vulture while you’re working or doing some type of project.

6 Likes

Wow, this is a new one! :grin:

1 Like

It was… an experience. At one point I was so annoyed I was considering a heist-type operation to get those bagpipes away from him. :rofl:

5 Likes

Liars
Fake people
Cowards

4 Likes

Thank you for the laughter! I can imagine it - and I would join you :rofl:

1 Like