Conglomerated List of "Things that can F*ck right off* (Part 1)

When where you have to live for the next months they send mails with every private name visible for every one. Hello, data protection. Merci. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

I laughed out loud at this post. Thank you!

2 Likes

Starbucks coffee cup tops can Frak right off!
Get a proper top for your overpriced coffee!!

…and for a “green” company they don’t have recycle bins in their stores … what what??

11 Likes

The post not doing their job: deliver post. I’m curious what the reason is this time …

3 Likes

Maybe on Strike again?

1 Like

When you realise you took the wrong bike with you :sob::sob::sob::sob::confounded::sob::sob::sob:

4 Likes

nope, no strikes here. I think it’s dumbass bullshit as always.

1 Like

fuck, how did this happen?

Because I didn’t know what to expect here. Thought best option was road bikeish and now it turns out I have endless perfect single trails behind my house :sob: it even hurts my MTB heart to go for a walk there :crazy_face::sob:

Ancient aqueduct

And palms and Mediterranean sea

10 Likes

I understand, another frustration factor besides all others. Beautiful pictures :+1:

2 Likes

I don’t know how anyone else understood it, but I thought

When you realise you took the wrong bike with you

meant that you took another person’s bike by mistake!

7 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: good point!
I know that @anon74766472 has more than 1 bike from her posts :man_biking::biking_woman::biking_man:

3 Likes

:joy::joy: well, hmm, I have to lock my bikes everywhere. Language is so difficult.

8 Likes

Today can FRO, just been one of those days where everything is a pain and even the simple things dont go according to plan, and there is nothing worth watching on the telly !

10 Likes

Anxiety and panic attacks can fuck right off.

Mandatory work team building exercises can fuck right off too.

7 Likes

This being a poular thread can fuck right off, how do I stop seeing it. I have used it being a hypocrite is one of my defects. I’m trying to change and not swear or be negative. Anyway I will go back to ignoring it. Food for thought though friend’s

Sirens in music im listening to in the car…fro

8 Likes

Mute the thread. It’s pretty easy to do.

5 Likes

That freaks me out too!

1 Like

Resentfulness from my classic triggers can FRO. Just another reminder to keep on working on me.

5 Likes