Conglomerated List of "Things that can F*ck right off* (Part 1)

My head is spinning - i couldnt imagine going to a job interview like that— i mean feel free to wear what you want but you gotta dress for the job you want - what kinda job was she applying for in that outfit? :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

Bumper stickers :grimacing:

Except for the one that’s says “Honk, I’m Anxious :blush:

6 Likes

Oh and pine needles.
Picking pine needles out of my dogs poop so I can get it in the bag can FRO :grimacing:

8 Likes

We own a pizza restaurant. Lol
Definitely not the right outfit. Honestly it wasn’t even right for an interview of she was going to a strip club. :woman_facepalming:

7 Likes

Lol…totally agree - so baffled right now
That totally belongs on this list!!!

4 Likes

@SoberHappyJessi @JazzyS
Now I have pictures in my head slowly forming a comic strip :rofl:
WTF … some people just :see_no_evil::woman_facepalming:

4 Likes

We had a girl show up once in one of these over sweaters…
With NOTHING under it. Nothing at all. She was not a small girl either.
I was flabbergasted at that one. Haha

7 Likes

OK — now that’s unreal - i know you aren’t making this up but WTF i’m having a hard time wrapping my head around this!
What the hell is wrong with people – @erntedank – can’t wait to see this comic strip :laughing:

6 Likes

Living in a big city I honestly can not believe some of the things I see on people.
Everyone wears sweat pants all winter. To me not it. Lol
I’m old and the whole world just looks lazy in sweats :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

LOL - i’m so with you here — I don’t understand it either
Do love your FB post! so right on.

4 Likes

I’ve been talking to my husband and we are thinking about putting together a full dress code because honestly when people show up looking like slobs I want to send them home.

The drivers wondering why they aren’t getting a tip from some people. Well you deliver to people that live in million dollar houses in your damn pj’s without brushing your hair🤦‍♀️

5 Likes

You are cracking me up here…i needed a good laugh …didnt realize it had gotten that bad. A dress code is probably a great idea…maybe a hat too…my fanily has a restaurant and we had our enployees wear black full lenght pants with a shirt we provided witg our logo. They also needed to wear a black no logo hat and non slip black shoes.
We havent had issues like you are describing but then again we havent had employees for past 4 yrs (just doung it all ourselves cause no one wants ri work post covid)…
.i do remember fielding a complaint to my brother to handle cause it was too absurd for me — an employee thought it was ok to discuss his infected gential piercing with a new customer :hushed::woman_facepalming:
Next time someone shows up 1/2 dressed -just stand up shake your head and just say nope not today. wishing you luck with your employee search.

9 Likes

Noise of cars in the streets when it’s raining and when they don’t even consider slowing down racing through a puddle adjacent to a sidewalk.

4 Likes

Ticks, all fucking sorts of ticks. This year the tick population will be horribly high again and I HATE ticks. I’m so overly nervous about catching one during garten work. And slugs. Slugs can fuck right off too. And nightmares, fucking interlaced nightmares on every freaking fucking shit-topic you can imagine.

I deserved my big pot of hot chocolate and the chocolate roll today. My poor nerves needed tender loving care. Now I’m fine again :pray:

9 Likes

Sweats? Heck, I see people walk around town in pajama pants and slippers!

4 Likes

placing beer and liquor among the fruits and veggies — wtf – bad enough it’s in the grocery store why does it need to be in the produce area?

8 Likes

I’d take that as a reminder that it produces bad results. :sunglasses: It produces an a&&hole in me. While we are on the subject of my attempts at punny humor, how does the moon cut his hair?

6 Likes

Eclipse it. :full_moon_with_face::first_quarter_moon_with_face:
Happy friday!!

6 Likes

:sweat_smile: :rofl:thanks -
Yes - that is how i will view this from this day forward (they just started doing this recently so now i’ll laugh it off when i see it)
i so needed that — HAPPY FRIDAY MY FRIEND

3 Likes

Happy Friday to you! Let’s not drink together. :star::star2::star::sparkles::star2:

5 Likes