Conglomerated List of "Things that can F*ck right off* (Part 1)

Awe nah - hell nah!!! That bitch can definitely fro— sorry she caused you grief today!

4 Likes

Those long ones are the absolute worst. I hope it passes soon, friend.

6 Likes

Mean People, FRO!

7 Likes

The urge to sh over all of the stress of this past 2 weeks. It can FRO.
Also, feelings. I think I’ve had enough of them to last all year or longer
:woozy_face:

7 Likes

You are doing amazing. Don’t you go giving up now okay.
When I read your posts I see such strength and passion in your family, yourself and your recovery.
You may feel like things around you are falling apart, they are not. They are just fixing themselves in odd ways, unfortunately life works like that.
But your kids, your family through all of this feeling of falling apart your their one thing that is consistent and to them you are one thing that isn’t falling apart your holding it all together. You must keep doing that, I believe in you so much :people_hugging:

Maybe talking to a therapist as you are dealing alot, and must be holding alot in. And get some support for yourself. Don’t be afraid to ask for a little help, it’s strong to do that. It’s not a weakness.

I’m so proud of you and I’m going to tell you everyday how proud, because I think I don’t tell you enough :gem:

7 Likes

Trying to buy clothes in France where they basically have the same sizes. You grab your normal size and think you accidentally got something out of the children section. :confounded: So, that’s that for knowing it’s only a number. It’s only a number, yet :scream:

9 Likes

When just by being identified by IP to be in another company means having everything now proposed in this language. Mais pourquoi? :zipper_mouth_face: And not having access to documentaries on your favourite mediatheks for the same reason. Geoblocking.

5 Likes

Alcohol
Crickets
Oil companies
Corporate goons
Nosey neighbors
The American healthcare system

10 Likes

Cold weather.
Having to get out of bed when you’re not ready to.

5 Likes

@emc2018 Both at once means I’ll lie in bed paralysed until I’m late for work because I’m so intolerant to the cold that I can’t move. :joy:

4 Likes

Ugh so many things.
But today it’s bad employees.
I’m over unless people that can’t do their job🤦🏽‍♀️

Then we get people come in to apply with no clothes on​:woman_facepalming:t4::rofl:

7 Likes

So with you on this!!!

Hold on — wtf! Now thats something new

4 Likes

That nasty HR lady today who was rude and discourteous to me while i was trying to fill out paperwork for a job i really needed. Couldn’t take her sh💩t anymore, so I just walked out. Now my Mrs. is upset with me. It was a bad day.

5 Likes

Oh no…what a Bitch!!! How did she get a HR position? Im so sorry love! How frustrating…Hope something better comes your way :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Depression can absolutely fuck right off. I am so sick of this shit :pensive:

11 Likes

Thanks. It’s so hard trying to find work in your 50’s. Finally found something that was close to home and had great hours, and then I have to deal with abuse. Today would have been my first day.

5 Likes

Im so sorry- i know you were so looking forward to today.
I cant even fathom how someone can dish out such abuse and cause such pain for others and live with themselves.
I do believe everything happens for a reason even if we cant figure out that reason…im hoping something better will come your way. Dont give up hope. It is harder as we get older but not impossible. :people_hugging:

4 Likes

That’s a good point, Jazzy. Maybe today’s experience was a fore gleam of the type of environment I’d be exposed to every day.

4 Likes

Haha, me too! It’s the worst :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

As the warm weather starts people’s clothes seem to fall off.

Yesterday I had a girl show up for an interview in a lace bra with a see through bits and shorts that her butt cheeks we’re hanging out of :woman_facepalming:

11 Likes