Conglomerated List of "Things that can F*ck right off* (Part 1)

Yeah It’s truly overpromoted here in Germany

I was yesterday spending a day in “Gärten der Welt” it’s a natural Park with different gardens from different countries like a Chinese garden , a tropical House and many more to see…

They do have some little food stations where they promote the Alcohol first on the lists and after that comes food…
I live in Berlin and it’s really hard to be around the city getting not triggered at nearly every Store…

So f**k of all of that advertising of alcohol all around the globe! :fu:

Our health systems are truly suffering from that!

Wish all of ya a powerful day keep staying strong :sun_with_face: :

13 Likes

When sugar is above 300 and you are desperately waiting for insulin to kick in and there is almost no fucking tree and sun is burning down and the road is so steep you think: system will break down soon.

Edit: way more shit is that sensor says 300 and blood 100 and now too much insulin on board. Sometimes it hate this.

9 Likes

Meh that’s tricky sometimes :confused: Take care Franzi :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Adults and their shitty decision making that affects children negatively.

9 Likes

The ants on my balcony :weary:
Guys I won’t share my space, f*ck off :sob:

8 Likes

Spray 'em down with some Windex. It’s a great ant killer.

1 Like

People who have no respect for others and blast their sound systems at midnight! :sob:
Especially because i have a migraine and a 12 hour workday tomorrow

7 Likes

OK?:hushed: A sensor for blood sugar, which isn’t workinh correctly is a really big problem. Did this happen many times?

1 Like

It wasn’t the sensor not working. It is a problem of the technology. The sensor measures glucose intercellular, not in the blood. There is a certain time to equilibrate between blood and interstitium. Then they don’t like when sugar rises or sinks tooo quickly which was the case due to different factors where of course I played a role. But there are sensors that dont work well. Mine can not be calibrated (officially). And sometimes you have the impression you got a bad batch.

4 Likes

Thanks for the explanation!:+1:t2:

4 Likes

Ugh, I felt ‘cleaning the fridge’! :ice_cube::sponge::bucket::stew::takeout_box:

4 Likes

People who want to apply for the secretary job you posted, but send you messages using slang, lazy text and bad punctuation. Did you honestly think that saying, “See u then” would fly when you’re trying to communicate with a potential employer?

14 Likes

Haha :joy:
Damn

3 Likes

Trying to talk finances with the hubby :frowning: i need him to not just live for today but plan for retirement. My savings will only replace my income in retirement…he gets so defensive. I texted him and said we can talk in august. :crossed_fingers:

7 Likes

Drunk ppl causing drama. I’m so over that life guys. Stress someone else.

Men who don’t respect boundaries.

Creepy men.

Ppl looking down at you even tho they don’t know the first thing about you.

That dude who was a creepy ass bitch ten years ago when my friend dated him and who comes into my work trying to “reconnect” or whatever. Fuck off dude, I don’t like you and never did.

My coworker’s depression. He’s got enough in his plate.

Seeking validation in all the wrong places.

Heartache (still).

Being lonely.

15 Likes

A/C you cannot switch off and turns the office in a fridge. And now being sick. :unamused::expressionless:

8 Likes

Ugh, that sounds a lot. Give it a heartly FRO :people_hugging:

3 Likes

It’s the season … My worst pneumonia I got from exactly this :point_up_2: :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Allergy cold. :rage:

7 Likes

Ear infections.

8 Likes