Conglomerated List of "Things that can F*ck right off* (Part 1)

Anxiety and overthinking. :roll_eyes:

15 Likes

I agree 100%!

And relapse dreams can FRO too!

6 Likes

Insomnia. And the sudden inability to even take naps.

9 Likes

Developing intolerance to raw onion, carrots and Kohlrabi :sob: I am getting old(er).

10 Likes

Wah that’s hard…! I know it about a lot of things, also several fruits, but these ones. Argh

5 Likes

Yap yap yap! :panda_face:

4 Likes

Oh no!!! :sweat:

4 Likes

The overthinking oh yeah!
And negative Selftalk can fro :angry:

8 Likes

Unrelenting pain and bad depression can both FRO. :cry::rage::pensive:

8 Likes

:astonished::pleading_face::cry::scream: WTF? Didn’t know such thing could happen! That’s mean.

2 Likes

With intolerance I mean that I don’t feel well when I eat those things raw. Like getting sick. Cooked is no problem but raw :zipper_mouth_face::nauseated_face: and the meanest thing is that it is not yet registered in my brain and when I made a salad with nicely fine chopped onions :scream::rage:

6 Likes

This IS mean. I had the same issue with green peppers 30 years ago. Since my early 20s they cause me heavy heartburn when I eat them raw.
Fuck, I would go nuts without raw onions :flushed:

8 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: Life is possible without raw onions. Even without alcohol life is possible. Thank you for condolences.

6 Likes

I’ve found that I’ve become pretty intolerant of some foods as I near my 40’s. Hope it doesn’t worsen.

5 Likes

Being able to trace the ants highway on your terrass to your neighbour stocking his trash on his. :unamused:

Put him a message in the door as he wasn’t there.

Update 3h later. Neighbour put away the trash and ant highways was put down immediately. First ant told the others in the line: guys, food is finished. Let’s move somewhere else. And now there are only some dementia ants on the balcony.

15 Likes

Dunno, maybe I’m getting old BUT people who don’t know how to correctly user their own language! Woah :roll_eyes: I can’t…
So many kids and young adults use a language that’s a mix of turkish, arab, german and english that sounds so horribly wrong on all possible levels.
They’re born Germans.
:face_with_spiral_eyes::face_with_spiral_eyes::face_with_spiral_eyes:

10 Likes

I feel you :sweat_smile::scream:

5 Likes

Wallah beste chick in Stadt :face_holding_back_tears:
My ears are bleeding…

6 Likes

Wallah habibi alta giiiirl…
And the volume :angry::zipper_mouth_face:
Once at the pools dressing rooms
I asked if they would please stop shouting that loud and converse in an adequate level,
as I want to relax.

7 Likes

Dull razors, FRO!!! :tired_face: WHAT HAPPENED to them during the pandemic??? The ones I’d used for 40 years turned to sh*t, been on a quest for over a year now. Advise please. TY :love_you_gesture:t2:

10 Likes