Conglomerated List of "Things that can F*ck right off* (Part 1)

Harry’s razors are really good. Been using them for a few years now, and Iv’e been pretty happy with them.

3 Likes

images

3 Likes

Found em on Amazon, the girl version- Flamingo🦩Be here Tuesday. Thanks!

4 Likes

The car rental is utter chaos and everyone here can FRO. Stood on line over an hour at the counter, now it’s another hour+ wait in the garage to actually get a car. I’m trying not to completely lose my shit.

11 Likes

Ah man that sucks!!! Totally not organized…i do hope you use your calming techniques- its a frustrating situation but don’t let it win…youll be seeing your mum soon enough :blush:

6 Likes

Got’em…and I think I like them. :+1:t2: Thanks again, friend!
Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!:butterfly::rainbow::people_hugging:

5 Likes

Good to hear! Glad my reccomendation was a good one. :sun_with_face:

4 Likes

I hear this quite often nowadays, that people develope allergies and intolerances. I wonder why it is happening and if it was always the case.

I’ve my allergies since early childhood. I have never known it any other way.

3 Likes

my disorders and relapses. :melting_face: :melting_face: also dead social battery.

7 Likes

106 Degree Heat forecast today! :hot_face: No porch time this afternoon. That can FRO!

giphy (7)

11 Likes

When you check the temperature in the fridge and it says 13.5 and that’s where you keep your insulin. :unamused:

9 Likes

oh shit - that is insane - i’m so sorry! not familiar with insulin - is it completely useless at this temp? can it be salvaged?
i hope you get your fridge working again.

4 Likes

I don’t know if I will start the discussion here. It’s ‘only’ 2 more months here and I hope it’ll be okay. Well it’s been at this temperature since April andbwhen it’s still a clear solution and sugar is okay I assume it’s okay. It’s situations like these when I get that I am dependent a lot of things to work properly. I am grateful that I have some sort of ‘old school’ insulin which is more stable than other fancy analogue forms :crazy_face:

6 Likes

Hiring Managers who just “ghost” you after interviewing for a job, and leave you wondering. At least have enough cajones to tell me I wasn’t selected.

8 Likes

People who make comments that make themselves feel smart but everyone knows the truth is out the moment they speak

And to make a comment that’s not worth fly crap

They’re just dumb animholes

5 Likes

Panic attacks
Neuropathy
People with no common sense
Alcohol
Social media
That substitute sugar crap
Eggplants and okra
Spiders

9 Likes

I’m with you on the spiders, these assholes can FRO.
Imma keep the sugar substitutes for the protein shakes tho.
:grin:

Broken heart. Fuck off back together pls.

Unsupportive parents that break your spirit. I love you but FRO.

15 Likes

Hugs :purple_heart:

Old men who shout “hello” you to as you ride past on your bicycle and giggle to themselves like schoolboys can fro.

10 Likes

hugs :blue_heart: (you got my fav colour!) and you can borrow my :fu:

6 Likes

Anxiety!!! FRO

9 Likes