Conglomerated List of "Things that can F*ck right off* (Part 1)

You cannot do it on your own

That’s why we all are here

6 Likes

This can FRO -

Visiting a school today for work, in front of the head teacher and two assistant headteachers (all female) i bent over to look at the carpet (my job is very exciting at times) only for the bottom of my jeans to tear wide open.

Yep i showed my bum to the entire leadership team at the school.

Cheap denim can fro !

9 Likes

It’s wondeful… I found this art once and even have a book about the spiritual view of kintsugi! Need to take it out again.

It’s also wonderful artwork, I tried it once by myself, but it’s just a bit of golden color on some battered plates.

No I can’t do it all alone…
It also needs relationships and feedback.

I am sure Sabrina meant like …
Showing up with the broken sides.

Today I feel a bit more fixed, because I had a good experience in yoga in the morning and met some nice people at the physio, supermarket and the pool. People smiling at me and doing some (real kind art of) smalltalk. Wouhf! :smiley::heart:

2 Likes

I get those questions too.
When my lupus is in a tizzy I am so red all the time.
And even when not in a flair everything makes my skin red.
I sent my husband a picture the other day of my legs being red and showing through the holes in my pants🤣

5 Likes

That can absolutely FRO but thanks for the laugh. :rofl:

3 Likes

Oh, no! That’s brutal. :confounded:

2 Likes

It’s more annoying though when the questions come from the same people who already know your story, and you have to explain every time.

2023 people being uncommitted, illoyal and not even able to simply make fix dates (date, time, place).

If this is even too much…
I think it’s a bare minimum!

FRO

9 Likes

ANXIETY arrrrghh fro you’re killing me dude!

Anxiety of the ACoA/relationship kind as well as things being out of my control with requested documents and institutions and deadlines. HP help me stay sane.

11 Likes

Im with you @Faugxh

1 Like

Mental illness can fuck right off! I’m a complete mess today. Trying to do all the healthy things - even went for a 2 mile walk. I just keep crying and hyperventilating. Fuck this shit!

7 Likes

The VAR in Football

Recent Covid death threats
Lost a friend the other day

She caught covid in '21 and never got to be her best self.
She died of heavy lung complications
Her husband died in '22 of covid

Sad days

9 Likes

My mind playing tricks these days, making me think people are talking about me.
FRO old dirty shit!

7 Likes

My landlord and neighbor :exploding_head::woozy_face::dizzy_face:

Blablablaaa

FRO

4 Likes

People shooting fireworks off all night can FRO! They kept going well past midnight.

7 Likes

Worry, fear, anxiety, self-doubt, impatience, immaturity, procrastination, rumination, irresponsibility, pessimism, the temptation to give up can fck right off for me!

Feeling better already :innocent:

10 Likes

headache and migraine can FRO. this weather is crap. well, summer in general can fuck right off.

7 Likes

Anxiety and panic can fuck right off! Horrible way to start the day. :sweat:

7 Likes

I’m pretty quiet in group settings and at parties. Part of this is likely my neurodivergency, but part of it is also just not feeling the need to talk all that much. I prefer to listen and chip in to the conversation when necessary, and especially once I have sat back and gotten a feel for the interpersonal dynamics of those involved.
Long/short, I observe before I engage.

Over the years, people have taken to interpreting this as being socially awkward. And it often feels awkward for me because I’m aware of that perception.

But what really burns my ass is when people try to “pair you up” with the “other awkward person” at the party. It often comes from a well-meaning place, but just because we both socialize a little differently doesn’t mean we’re meant to converse exclusively or even want to meet.

Give me time and give me a fucking chance to find my groove.

14 Likes