Conglomerated List of "Things that can F*ck right off* (Part 1)

Boy, can i relate to this one. I’ve been an “Intro” all my life and to this day get criticism for it from all the other “Extros” in my life. If I have something meaningful to say or talk about, I will. My thing is I don’t like making “small talk” or just mindlessly gabbing away to fill airspace.

6 Likes

Feeling like emotional crap can fuck right off

4 Likes

My loud and obnoxious Father- In- Law.

4 Likes

I’m the same :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I don’t like it when ppl say “you have to be more extroverted”.
Yeah sure…why aren’t you more introverted and, most importantly, more quiet!?
Smalltalk or compliments that aren’t really meant, ppl just say them to make themselves appear nice.

6 Likes

Yes, it’s so superficial and phony, just B.S.-ing with people you have nothing in common with. That’s why I’m not a fan of big social gatherings.

“Words are very unnecessary,
They can only do harm”. - Depeche Mode

5 Likes

It took me almost 30 years to realise there is nothing wrong with me being introvert, not everybody has to be extra charismatic extrovert.
I don’t like meaningless small talks.

Ppl saying “why you’re so quiet?” should FRO

8 Likes

You almost want to reply back: “Why are you such a loudmouth?”. God, I hate that crap.

5 Likes

In my head I’m always saying “why won’t you shut the fuck up sometimes?”

Actually this is the reason I started drinking at my young age - after alco I was more extravert and I knew ppl liked drunk me. I was craving attention and acceptance (I’m a little handicapped, problem with a hand)

7 Likes

Depression, addiction, self-loathing, carelessness & self-sabotage can fck right off!

9 Likes

I always say our dryer must be the entrance to Narnia! Lmao :rofl: :lion::socks::basket:

4 Likes

Melanoma can go eff itself.

7 Likes

Restlessness.
Boredom.
Feeling no sense of purpose.
Depression.

8 Likes

stomach bugs. the second one this year. fuck off. I’m grateful it’s one of those when you’re ok in the evening again. Himmelarschundzwirn kann der Scheiss abreissen wie ein 40er Zwirn :exploding_head:

4 Likes

Hope you get better soon. :relieved:

2 Likes

People who have to TALK all through a concert! I’m there to listen to the band, not your conversation, so put a sock in it.

5 Likes

Well for me #1 is Alcohol. It can really fuck right off. It is truly the bane of my existence.

Fake friends
Crappy jobs with overbearing bosses
Backstabbers

6 Likes

Or people who watch the concert through their phone while taking a video. Who wants to watch your 2 hours of shaky hand camera footage? Plus, yer blocking my short person view.

6 Likes

Socks that aren’t paired when doing your laundry. I hate that!

2 Likes

Exactly! It’s so rude and distracting.

1 Like

People that chew gum extremely loud pisses me off big time.

3 Likes