Conglomerated List of "Things that can F*ck right off* (Part 1)

I was on vacation in San Antonio last week and the daily temp was 105-108, so I feel your pain. Planning any outside activity (other than going to the pool) was impossible. Hoping you have cooler temps very soon.

7 Likes

You got a taste of Exactly what this is then, @Lisa07. I’m about 100 miles from there.:wink:
Hope you got to eat tons of superlicious Tex-Mex!:grin::yum::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: And I hope it’s lovely out where you are today!

3 Likes

Erectile disfunction

3 Likes

Yes, Tex-Mex food was very enjoyable and a nice change. Experienced my first TX bbq and that was awesome.

AC is a must in those temps. Try to stay cool.
It was a relief coming back to NJ (never thought I’d say that :joy:). I won’t complain about my 80’s anymore.

3 Likes

Cycling paths built to suit cars needs :zipper_mouth_face:

2 Likes

Sunday blues :sob:

6 Likes

Restrooms at restaurants that have combination locks on the door, and you have to ask an employee for the combination.

5 Likes

Ugh yes!! Makes no sense :triumph:

1 Like

What? Where is this happening??
No PB&J, and now this!?! You are blowing my mind today @WilliamBloke

2 Likes

Body aching from walking can fro

2 Likes

Drivers who for some reason cant seem to see my motorcycle can fro

2 Likes

PTSD can fuck right off. :disappointed:

4 Likes

Restrooms at restaurants/food outlets that have a combination lock, where you are required to make a purchase because the code is printed on your receipt.

4 Likes

Heat, headache, poor sleep and summer depression can fuck right off
Edit to add: Suddenly freezing with goosebumps when I sweated the moment before.

8 Likes

I’m right there with you on all of that (except the suddenly freezing).
Waking up with a bad headache can FRO.
Summer heat can FRO.
Depression can FRO.

7 Likes

People who waste my time. I’ve grown enough to finally set boundaries. If we have a date and you don’t show up I leave after 10 minutes. If it isn’t important for you to be there on time, maybe many other things aren’t either.
No thanks.

8 Likes

Waking up because your bladder hurts but being too tired to get out of bed and go to the bathroom. Lol

5 Likes

Restless legs at night.
Having to pee a lot, which really sucks on long car trips.

3 Likes

AH For fucks sake - what a tool!!! I am so sorry Sabrina – yeah those ass holes can FRO!

3 Likes

I kinda knew that would happen, I have a good instinct. The thing is, he was in the area but not where we wanted to meet. Instead of walking and looking if I’m anywhere he kept sitting where he was and sent me a picture of the place. No text, nothing. Strange behaviour.
After inspecting the area I saw him but was already p*ssed of and went home.

6 Likes