Conglomerated List of "Things that can F*ck right off* (Part 1)

:joy: So true! They still need to FO! I deal with a lot of them on the daily.

1 Like

What do you do?

I’m an Account Manager. I work in Healthcare

2 Likes

Oooh fancy!

2 Likes

Heartbreak.

Why oh why. Ahhh.

12 Likes

Not really. Lol It’s a glamorized title. I’m really everyone’s bitch. Anything others do t want to belongs to client services. Even if there’s designated departments for certain items.

2 Likes

My wife’s dad visit her.
Half hearted visit from a half hearted dad.
Her dad spent three weeks with her brother and wife’s mom. Who he certainly does not get along with. Came here for an over night. Was supposed to be here for two weeks. My wife had her hopes really high. Made plans. Took time off using pto. Then he says that he’s expected in Kentucky by Friday morning.
I’m happy my wife got to spend 1 evening. I am grateful for that.
But
Right now my wife seems ok. She said she ok with her dad at least making it one evening.
I’m cool she says
I know she’s not ok.
I’m waiting for my wife to get angry. Not looking forward to it.

Her dad…
I don’t want to say the words
But he can

6 Likes

I just saw manager and was impressed.

1 Like

Co-workers who don’t do their assignments which then get dropped in my lap :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

6 Likes

I’ll piggyback on co-workers. I just got back from a week off so I am re-adjusting to the people I work with.

Co-workers who want to make social plans on the weekend. I see them 40 hours a week, more often than any of my loved ones. I want my weekends to myself. They are too kind for a FRO but a “get outta here with that nonsense” seems appropriate.

8 Likes

Well thank you. :blush:

1 Like

Loud parties in front of my house at 1am when I have to work at 7 :sob:

8 Likes

Already had a discussion with one of my (soon) ex colleagues about a technical fact that he questions and doesn’t understand the importance for the whole process. since years.
IT is black and white sometimes!
I explained it 3 times again via teams.
I will leave soon and they can do what they want… It should not bother me anymore.

But it does.
It does!
I just broke down crying.
Can hardly calm down right now.
I don’t understand this world anymore.

No I won’t find sobriety like this but it releases me to talk about this.

FRO incorrigible know-it-alls

7 Likes

And once more…
FRO uncommitted guys…
Sending unclear signals all the time.
Making my brain going crazy.

FRO feeling wrong in this world

6 Likes

It sounds like both those guys can FRO. You aren’t wrong in the world, you’re learning. 🫶🏼

4 Likes

Next situation…
I am checking into an online meeting at work, hearing a short conversation that a person decides that I am excluded. Disconnected by Organisator. Lol! Damn… Just realy realy FRO! That’s just ugly.

5 Likes

You are leaving this job soon? It sounds like that is the right choice.

4 Likes

Found my first ever grey eyelash!

The grey eyelash can FRO
Getting old can FRO

One is NOT amused :neutral_face:

Cockadoody dirty BIRDY!!! :joy:

9 Likes

Im very camera-shy. My h is using a lot of whatsapp videocalls, with him mother, with his friends. I hate when he all of the sudden aiming his phone to my face and even after I say Hi! etc. he is still showing me (because he knows I hate it) and then I have this awkward smile and for him it’s super funny, fucking comedy king… :confused:
This can FRO

10 Likes

I will leave by 31.08.! :nauseated_face:

5 Likes