Conglomerated List of "Things that can F*ck right off* (Part 1)

An armpit is a great description but a horrible way to live. I hope you get a breeze soon.

3 Likes

People who cannot communicate well. I was supposed to do a pre-employment physical for a new job I’m trying to get hired on with, but they sent me to the wrong place! Now they have to reschedule it for later next week because it was in a different town and I would have been too late. I wasted half my day for nothing, and I’m livid.

5 Likes

Cravings 10 days into quitting can FRO

9 Likes

SNCF (french railway company) or DB (German one), the same, fro. Well, actually not fro but get the hell on time.:rage::triumph::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

4 Likes

Stairs where you can only use one side to go up or down. Who is constructing this? People larger than 2.50m?

4 Likes

Headache from the heat and warm wind. I have friends over today evening and this headache can FRO :exploding_head:

4 Likes

Coworkers who want to understand everything wrong :sob::pensive:

3 Likes

She might be related to my boss. She’s a total Jerk and can’t take any kind of conflict. I have a tiny little urge to actually work and educate my way up and replace her in a few years. That’s how annoying she is.

3 Likes

I’m going to keep up with my weather here.
It started with lika an hour of sunshine this morning, followed by heavy rain and thunder.

2 Likes

Maybe unpopular opinion but:

Mashed Potato

3 Likes

What? It’s like Chicken Pot pie, like eating a warm fluffy soft hug. :smiling_face:

My kids agree with you though. They hate it. With a passion. :joy:

4 Likes

To me its like eating white noise :joy::joy: but totally each to their own!

3 Likes

White noise. Now I’m going to think about that next time I’m eating it.
I get the feeling though. Probably something like the feeling I get from Jell’O. :joy:

2 Likes

Its the closest I can get to how it tastes to me :joy: Ah thats interesting about Jello! It makes sense though!

2 Likes

Laziness! I even got up early and was busy starting out today but this afternoon I am so lazy!!! Time to get off my butt.

5 Likes

Mosquitos can FRO.
I’m 100% pacifist but those fuckers I’m killing with no hesitation.

7 Likes

People whose inner monologue spills out of their mouth. I get it, it has been me but today I somehow don’t have the patience to keep asking if I need to respond.

5 Likes

Constant anxiety can FRO.

7 Likes

Stupid people that don’t know they’re stupid!

6 Likes

I never met somebody dumb who realized it.

4 Likes