Conglomerated List of "Things that can F*ck right off* (Part 1)

Hormonal headaches, inflamed gums and pralines with alcohol can fro! Why putting alcohol in chocolate? Why? Damn! I almost had one :face_with_spiral_eyes:

6 Likes

Stinky farts lol

5 Likes

Being bored by guys that are “just” kind, calm and safe!

Anyway, maybe it’s a step that it’s possible for them to reach into my world already!

Codependency can FRO :grimacing::heavy_heart_exclamation:

5 Likes

Freezing rain is the pits! Trying to clear snow in freezing spitting rain can FRO!!! It looks so pretty from the comfort of my warm house in my pajamas lol

9 Likes

How a warm house got into my pajamas, I’ll never know!
:crazy_face: (Apologies to Groucho Marx)

4 Likes

Classic joke! Thanks for the chuckle.

1 Like

This slight aggravation has been slithering around in my head most of the week, but I’ve finally put my finger on what’s gotten under my skin: people who think they’re clever, special and particularly perceptive etc. because they think they’re better than other people rather than in a way that’s really just celebrating their own awesomeness can FRO. I mean, if you think you’re special and awesome, get on with your bad self, I totally dig it my friend! If pushing people down is how you boost yourself up, you’ve got a character deficit of a particularly distasteful sort. GROSS.

8 Likes

A new so called friend who has degraded me and attempted to disempower me several times now. I think they can @#$% off

8 Likes

This excruciating headache and cold can fro. I loathe being sick

8 Likes

Having a cold and the huge amount of slime and gunk the body produces can fro.
I’m disgusted by myself rn :joy::joy::joy::joy::sneezing_face:

7 Likes

Self harming during nightmares can FRO!!
Having hemolytic anemia doesn’t help either. I look like I’ve been attacked by Jack the ripper.

7 Likes

Me keep gambling, oh and man flu, lazy work colleagues and the whole packet of jaffa cakes I just ate.
Never done nothing by halves never will.

9 Likes

Moderation can fuck right off. The concept is abhorrent to me as an addict and I accept this now. A friend was just talking about her desire to better control her drinking and I told her that I can’t help her moderate but I might be able to help her quit.
You can’t trick me moderation, get outta here with your nonsense.

16 Likes

Since being sober the bad memories are slowing down, my drinking seemed to open pathways to those memories , probably because most of the shitty stuff happened either while I was under the influence of alcohol, or the person who done shitty stuff to me was too.

6 Likes

Panic attacks and ugly crying in front of people can FRO. Even if they were caring. I wanted to crawl into a hole.

8 Likes

Very true. How often do you hear “just one won’t hurt”?

1 Like

How about “you won’t even try a sip”?
I’ve tasted it, I’m good.

4 Likes

I’d like to add that having a cold AND living alone can fro.
Worst combination ever.

6 Likes

My tumor regrowth.

10 Likes

I came here to complain about my fridge breaking and having to live out of coolers for a while but I’m going to amend mine, your tumor can FRO first.

10 Likes