Coronavirus escalating

Simpsons called this in the 90s

4 Likes

It’s weird… :100::100::100: Stuff like that… The unexplainable… I think it might be explainable though because some bacteria grows, breeds and transforms from what I’ve read but I’m not a scientist idk… Some are Novel… Still not gonna drink…

1 Like

My last name and my first initial is certainly a fitting name

4 Likes

They also called Kobe and the helicopter accident. Freaky shit

1 Like

A person carrying the virus has been identified at my place of work in White Plains N.Y… Tensions are high and I am sick. I believe it is only a sinus infection but I am confused about if I should go in or not. I am home today but would like to go in tomorrow. My husband is at work in that office today so I am hoping for news that they are closing tomorrow for sanitizing. It is a 19 floor courthouse and some workers have already self quarantined. So yeah, I’m a little nervous. Trying to stay grounded and not let it affect my recovery.

1 Like

It’s called end of days by Sylvia Browne

1 Like

They closed one of the three buildings for my company after someone came forward to let the company know that their spouse was sick. I believe it’s been re-opened after a cleaning. However, they have announced that anyone who wants to work from home, can do so.

I started working from home full-time about 3-4 weeks ago, just before this whole thing took off…pretty good timing! The building that was closed was the one I used to work in.

My GF on the other hand…she has been forced to go into the city for work at least 3x per week, despite having the ability to WFH. Makes no sense to me.

1 Like

This topic should be on Facebook or something. Go argue there.

3 Likes

:point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2: this is a totally helpful comment.

3 Likes

If they cancel the UFC

Khabib Vs Ferguson I’ll be pissed off :rage:

1 Like

This thread is gonna end well. Just like the human race :wink:

5 Likes

It’s OK, A new soap has been invented, if you use it every evening for at least half an hour all living cells will remain dormant, it’s called coronavirus Street.
Side effects include being left in a state of vegetation, not being able to differentiate between reality and make believe and losing the will to live. Only available in the UK.

2 Likes

Wow, that was a couple of brain cells I’m not going to get back.
My 2 penith worth…
It doesn’t matter where it came from!
It’s here, we have to deal with it.
No use panicking as that doesn’t help anyone.
Take precautions and if you have any doubt stay at home and definitely stay away from vulnerable people. My eldest is stuck away because she is enemic and her doctor has told her to isolate. We can’t guarantee that we haven’t been in contact with it so we are keeping ourselves separate. Simple.
I don’t personally think people should travel or attend public events for the foreseeable future but that’s just me.

6 Likes

With concerns regarding the coronavirus amplifying, it’s important to take measures to maintain your health and help prevent the virus from spreading. If you live in an affected area or have been advised to maintain social distancing, your ability to attend your regular in-person meetings may be hindered.

As such, we just wanted to remind you that In The Rooms online recovery meetings provide an alternative to face-to-face meetings, allowing you to make the same connections and share with one another—just virtually, and at a distance!

Please help us spread the word to your friends in the recovery community: invite them to join our live video meetings and welcome them into our online community. We want to ensure that everyone can stay on track in their recovery during what can be a stressful and isolating time for many people.

Thank you!

The In The Rooms Team

just in case your meetings get cancelled. No need to worry.

6 Likes

I think that the earth has only just started. It’s probably got some sort of defense mechanism stored deep within the ocean in the 99.9% that’s unexplored. Soon the earth is going to open a can of whoopass on the human race.

4 Likes

Didn’t know a virus could spread without exposure… Didn’t even hide in any dark places… Mind blowing… Way worse than I thought… :neutral_face:

Were all terminal,:wink:

2 Likes

My hut on the side of a mountain is definitely looking good about now

5 Likes

There was some constructive discussion, but too much meta-commentary here. When posting, please remember Guideline 1 on being respectful of the topic even where you disagree. If you feel a post is outside the guidelines, please contact the mods directly.

Fitting! I left to go to yoga about 2 hours ago and the teacher read this!!!

1 Like