Could really use some support :/

Heya! I have a long history of stomach pains. Not due to any liver problems but other medical issues. Drinking ginger and honey tea is a winner! Also using heating packs or a heating pad is nice. Stay away from anything acidic! It will bring pains back! >n<

1 Like

Thank you! Iā€™m feeling much better. Its been a rough 3 weeks. Got a kidney infection, then the antibiotics caused my PH to get messed up and caused a yeast infection. Finally both are cleared up and then OF COURSE woke up to the worst cramps ever this morning cannot catch a break :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

The turn over of staff at that place with just continue at a crushing rate until eventually the business shuts down. If upper management canā€™t see where the problem is then thatā€™s their fault.

I wouldnā€™t bother chasing the lost wages, it was your choice to continue doing the over time when you werenā€™t getting paid extra. Chasing the wages is not worth the stress, just move on and that freedom and peace is with itā€™s weight in gold.

Iā€™m so glad you got the new job! I wish you every success in it and itā€™s so great to hear a successful escape from toxic stress

1 Like