Counter Disappeared with App Update

The app on my iPhone shows it just updated today and now the number on my counter disappeared. Anybody else having this problem?

2 Likes

Mine is way over on the left :scream:
On my iPad
iPhone is fine though.

2 Likes

Oh weird! Mine is fine on iPad

Edit to add looks like my iPad hasn’t done the recent update yet

1 Like

Apparently my app hasn’t updated from version 4.0.56 yet…I’ll keep an eye out though - I have an iPhone also.

1 Like

Everything looks normal on my app but mine needs to be updated but now I’m scared to do it :flushed: I have an iPhone as well.

2 Likes

Mines like that and it’s on an Android

3 Likes

Ooh that’s good to know! Imma update the title on this thread then since it’s not isolated to apple devices

1 Like

@Robin is this something you are aware of that’s already being worked on?

2 Likes

Same issue here, mine is all the way over to the left.

2 Likes

Everything looks normal on 4.0.58 on my iPhone. AFAIK that is the latest and greatest version.
@Nordique @anon9289869 @Runningfree @Jasty2 @RosaCanDo @Gala @Dazercat

1 Like

Yah that is the update that messed mine up :sob:

@Robin…There seems to be an issue with the display on the latest app update. Based on above posts, it’s happening on both iphone and Android. Please address when you are able.
Thank you for all your hard work.

2 Likes

I uninstalled and than reinstalled the app, thinking maybe it would just reset it. Still the same. No big deal it’ll probably get fixed soon

I’m on it!

2 Likes

Sorry, I’m seeing this is a bit late. In the future, always feel free to email me at robin@sociosoftware.com.

1 Like

The fix is live for Android. iOS is currently processing.

6 Likes

iOS is also now live. So the issue will be resolved if you just update your app. Let me know if you need anything else.

5 Likes

You’re awesome Robin! Thank you!

3 Likes

@Robin something else happening even before this latest update is weird. The top part of my screen will flash between black and normal screen. Occasionally (just happened) it will just freeze. Then turn black and I have to exit the program.

This happened before the update and I see now my phone has updated the app. And now I have the problem others have described with their counter being to the left side.

Sorry to add issues.

1 Like

@RosaCanDo Make sure your app is updated to the latest version, which fixes the left-aligned counter.