Counter not on mobile TS?

I have just noticed that I cannot access my daily counter, goals etc. On mobile version of talking sober…not sure if something has changed or I am being dumb? @robin or anyone else can you help please :grin:

Do you have the app?

Yes had the app for almost a year…at the top of the screen nowhere to move to counter goals page…

I noticed that too. I had to totally close the app and go back in to access my counter.

@Robin? Any idea what’s up? Android here.

Could you post a screenshot? I don’t really know what you mean.

Exactly same for me…if I totally shut down my phone…do a restart it’s there then you can’t go back to it…

The top banner that said “Talking Sober” was removed to make the forum full screen, but you can just press your back button of the Android device to go back to the counter.

1 Like

Yes that would explain it…I suppose the back button would work but not that practical if you have visited lots of TS screens… just my opinion and will live with it :grin:

Screen shot @Robin

Yep, as @Bill_Phillips said. Or the kinda faster way @MoCatt said: If you close/reopen the app it starts back at the homepage.

There was a desire by many to not have the “Talking Sober!” text at the top of the screen while browsing the forum. Thanks for that, @Robin!

2 Likes

Is it just an Android thing because I have the Home button that takes me to the counter.

Yep, an Android thing. The top banner was the name of the site.

You don’t have to do it really fast, just tap back until you’re out. Alternatively you can close and reopen the app too!

I’ve noticed this across various apps. Pressing it once at a time keeps going one step back at a time, but if I mash it like 3-4 times it’ll sigh, go “ok ok ok fine just chill” and just exhibit “go way back to the beginning” behaviour whether I’m 3 layers in or 14. Like it reads my mind, haha.

1 Like

Do you, like… close-close it or just switch to another app? If I switch it stays where it was. I have to close the app from the task switcher (long press the square button at the bottom) and swipe it away.

Is it per month? I thought the in-app thingies were a one-time purchase which is an absolute steal! :smile: The widgets are posh. There’s transparency settings for the widget behind that itty bitty gear icon, too!

It is one time. Money well spent.

2 Likes