COVID Vaccine Data Collection

Have you been vaccinated?

• yes
  • no, not yet
  • no, not going to

0 voters

I am curious where TS is. I respect everyone’s ability to choose whether I agree with your choice or not. I’m using this poll to have a discussion with my father who is a retired chemist from Clorox. I’m sure y’all can guess where he stands on the subject haha
This is not meant to stir up any conflicting beliefs about the vaccines, conspiracies, pros/cons, etc…

I’m trying to get a simple set of data for my Pops and I to play with. Since this forum community is international, the sample group is not just American and full of people I respect because of our common ground on sobriety.
Tag everyone you can think of! The more votes, the better the data results!! @Dazercat @JasonFisher @SoberWalker @Eke @anon89207786 @DuncanNZ @Englishd

Thank you and have a great weekend!

4 Likes

Honestly, have no clue where the chemist community stands, but I get my 2nd shot April 26th. I’ll feel comfortable eating out/flying 2 weeks after.

2 Likes

Just had my second jab today :grinning:

5 Likes

Congrats!! :muscle: I hope you don’t have the reaction that some people are getting.

Had my second yesterday due to my job. Honestly, feeling a little awful today.

4 Likes

I got my second Moderna shot and I didn’t get sic from it at all. I’m over 60. I can’t wait to get back out there. I have not been anywhere in 14 months. From my understanding I may still get Covid-19 but it won’t be so bad if I do. No hospital or death. And that’s good enough for me. And it’s the right thing to do. Get the shot.
:pray:t2::heart:

@M-be-free49 @RosaCanDo @Lisa07 @CapriciousCapricorn @Salty @Myssy @MagicMama @littlemisschatterbox @ProofOfLife
@anon83587935

10 Likes

I was among the first in my country to get vaccinated. Because of the work I do. For me the only side effect was a sore upper arm. Glad I am vaccinated now and I don’t see a logical reason against it.

13 Likes

Get my second one this aft. Grateful. Will still abide by all the lockdown rules as most don’t have it yet (mine is through work) but it’s still a relief.

I don’t hesitate to get a wide range of vaccinations and immunizations anytime I want to travel somewhere that recommends or requires them. This isn’t much different to me. For the good of the pack and all in it. :orange_heart:

5 Likes

I got my second Pfizer yesterday. A little tired today but otherwise no side effects. I waited until my staff was vaccinated before I got mine

4 Likes

Good luck. I hope you don’t get sick. Lots of water and meditation is what I did. Kept the body relaxed.
:pray:t2::heart:

2 Likes

Managed to have my first Astra Zeneca jab two weeks ago. Felt like shit 18hrs after but felt completely better after 48hrs. :ok_hand::two_hearts:

3 Likes

Got Moderna back in February. No side effects.

We’ve vaccinated over 10,000 people at my work (doing another 1,000 today). Not a single allergic reaction (yet).

8 Likes

This is such good news.

2 Likes

Well, the only side effect is that I constantly hear Bill Gates in my mind telling me to buy Windows… but other than that…

13 Likes

I drank about 200 ounces of water yesterday for my second dose. I was out running errands today

6 Likes

I will get mine my hubby just got his first shot last week I’ve been dragging my feet but I will find somewhere to make an apt

3 Likes

I’ve got my first Pfizer dose about a month ago since I’m in healthcare. Our province is ridiculously behind. They’re going against Pfizer recommendation and pushing second shot out 40+ days. Grrr. But no word on my second.

4 Likes

When I see the percentages here, either you are mostly over 80 or from UK and USA. :innocent:

2 Likes

Yeah. I wanted to let others go first till my doctor emailed me directly and said, “hey, come now.”

First one didn’t bother me at all besides a sore arm. Dear old mum says she felt the same as me on the second but bounced back by the next day.

Just chilling with a case of La Croix today.

7 Likes

I had my 2nd about 3 weeks ago. I got very sick the next day. My daughter and hubby just got their 2nd today and I’m pumping water in them. I think that’s where I went wrong.

6 Likes