Crabby toddler, heat wave , thick thighs, netflix

I am cleaning my apartment, drinking coffee, getting kids out the door to daycare, getting ready to start some new projects. I got my teeth brushed, rocking my Bob Marley yoga pants, feeling like every little thing will be alright for the next five minutes at least.

2 Likes

Hahahahaha so funny

I refuse to wear tight jeans becaue they cramp my style and look ridicules on me. Although I will seriously consider wearing high cutoff tight jeans if the cut is above mid thigh. Especially if they are stonewashed jeans.

1 Like

Listen I take the way my donk looks in jeans very seriously lol. Gotta have nice glutes lol.

2 Likes

Whatever I have nice eyes and forearms too lol.

2 Likes

Yeah I feel your pain, I prefer the heat tho, maybe cause I broke the earths crust ascending from hell. And it feels like home? :man_shrugging:t2:

Today was a day, well if you didn’t see the other thread it’s my birthday. Go me!! So went to dinner and such with a friend and was working on some music for my other band project (I’m a musical whore I’ll play with anyone)

And believe it or not. Amazon, I bought jeans off Amazon with much success as I can never find what I like in department stores. Or what I like doesn’t have sizes that fit me, I’m not that odd shaped, but apparently I either wear the most common size or the one size everyone says fuck you were not stocking them

And to be honest. My eyes and my arms are my most complimented feature. Then it usually runs with oooo guy got joke… being tattooed probably helps as well

ETA I’m a Pennsylvania native I been all over New Jersey, except for Atlantic City, I’d take NJ driving over DMV driving anyday

2 Likes

Happy birthdayyyyy🥳
Haha your too funny

See I get wary buying jeans online I like to try them on to see the fit. Yeah tatts do help lol although I only have 4 at the moment. I don’t know man central Jersey which is where I am from sucks to drive in. Happy Birthday btw!

1 Like

Yeah the DMV is the 3rd worst traffic congestion in the nation.

But central jersey is a bitch I’ll agree

Amazon offers a try it before you buy it, so if it blows or doesn’t fit right you can exchange

1 Like

Damn I have to try Amazon now. Thanks for the info!

2 Likes