Crabby toddler, heat wave , thick thighs, netflix

What’s the temperature where yall are at I’m in BC :canada:
Hot af , my toddlers so crabby … ugh
Ordered pizza to hot to think , watching some crazy show on netflix called "Most hated man on the internet " crazy show… smh
What yall doing today ? Hows the recovery treating ya ?
Sending love
Peace :latin_cross::v:t3:

7 Likes

I live in Alberta and it’s only +28 here today. Cooler than it has been but still abit too hot for me :hot_face: My son and I have stayed inside where the fans are on. Just finished a BRUTAL bitch fest of a work related zoom mtg for 3 hours. Made $$ from home so I guess I shouldn’t complain haha but I have a headache now for sure. Did some cleaning earlier and waiting for hubby now to come home from work. Thats about it! Plan is to lay my head on the pillow tonight with another clean and sober day :relieved:

3 Likes

28 is still hot girl haha
Its 31 degrees here cooler than yesterday but to fkn hot for me haha
Money from home , that’s awesome.
Another day clean and sober super proud of you.
I definitely notice I go to be earlier than I ever have in my life… snacks and early bed time are my thing now haha

2 Likes

Omg I feel for u it was that temp here yesterday we were miserable

I have a AC in my living room and here is where I’ll stay haha
My cat shes a heffa like her mama haha shes just passed out.
No my heart breaks we had like 600 and something people die from heat stroke last year was heartbreaking

Rest of the week is going to suck for me.

1 Like

Omg fk that noise … imma pray for you lol

2 Likes

To be honest we haven’t gotten any rain in almost a month and it hasn’t been below 90 in almost the same amount of time. Sad to say is I’m kinda getting used to it now lol.

1 Like

Omg that’s insane …I hear what your saying
It seems like it’s getting hotter and hotter every year

Hot as balls out here where I’m at, but it’s okay lol

2 Likes

Hahahahaha I feel u

1 Like

Here’s pics of my puppies to brighten the mood in here lol.

4 Likes

Gurl right
I thought I’d be cool and try and buy a couple Jean’s from Shein …its just not my thing … I’m a hot sweaty chaffin mess Haha
Leggings and legging short are my jam

1 Like

Aww yalls animals are too sweet.

2 Likes

I’m tempted to try leggings but for some reason I don’t think they would look quite right on me lol.

4 Likes

Ok let me tell you it’s driving me insane. I hate skinny jeans but it’s like a freaking project to even find straight leg jeans and I prefer relaxed fit boot cut and that is like a myth now it’s like they don’t exist anymore.

2 Likes

I do go to Walmart by me everything is skinny jeans the last bastion of straight leg bootcut by me seems to be JcPennys. If they go out I may have to travel to other states to start getting my jeans lol. I hate NJ lol.

2 Likes

Oh it is terrible honestly if you can drive in Jersey you can drive anywhere lol. Although every time I drive down to Georgia I know I hit the Carolinas by all of a sudden seeing random cars in ditches along 95 with no one in sight for some reason lol. Not making fun it’s just I notice it everytime and I drive to Georgia once a month lol.

3 Likes

Worked from home, got my little from daycare! First day of school for my other little tomorrow. Only on day 2 but things are looking up! How are you?

2 Likes

That’s about what I look like wearing skinny jeans. When I first got sick I dropped from 220lbs to 154lbs I completely lost my butt no jeans looked right on me but now I am at least back up to 177lbs so I kinda have a butt now but jeans still don’t look right on me lol.

2 Likes