Cravings a lot right now

I’m staying away from alcohol because every time I drink, I drink too much to where I am drunk and I was increasing how often. Got to once or twice a week. Going on 10 days not having a drink and I am really craving now. It’s been a stressful past weekend with my teen daughter who has been dealing with mental health issues. She been keeping me up at night always and makes my sleep out of wack. She isn’t doing school. Only break I get is when she sleeps but then I have appointments and other things to do during the day. I’ve been stuck at home. I’m exhausted mentally and physically. I just want to relax. So stressed. Cravings suck!

7 Likes

Sounds like its time for a 5 minute meditation!

I feel you, my daughter was very difficult to deal with when she was in school (or supposed to be in school). Kids will test our resolve to no end!

The thing to realize is, it’s possible to relax and its possible met your stress and worries away without drinking. 5 minutes of meditation is magic! Try it!

3 Likes

I totally agree. This is a moment where you need time. Relax the mind and brain. Mindful Meditation, take a nice hot bath/shower. Relatively quick and non-stressful.

2 Likes

Welcome to the community :raising_hand_woman: