Crazy embarrassing moments

So I’m sitting here doing my cleaning at work, and just boom…this memory from several years ago pops back in my head. I think it’s kind of funny now and helps me remember why the hell I don’t need any more alcohol.
So gosh it was my uncle’s wedding, I had worked a night shift and came home at 6 in the morning, I bought a liter of vodka and started having some drinks. We go to his wedding everything went good I kept myself in check for a lil bit, but once we got to his reception, it went down hill. I didn’t eat any food, I didn’t sleep, and alcohol with out those two things just didn’t mix. I finished my liter of vodka and started drinking beer, I was running around the party hanging over ppl and my grandparents and just being super annoying, I thought I was funny but I was not. I made my way outside and was talking to someone who we didn’t agree on something. Well drunk Mike started being stupid and argueing with him, I pulled my pants down and started smacking my hairy ass at him and tell him to come on kiss my ass, kiss my ass. In front of 60 to 70 ppl, someone went and got my mom :joy:. She came and was like wtf are you doing, I said fuck him he started it and was just being a dumbass. My step father, then brought me to a vehicle to sit in while we waited for a ride to bring me home, a couple girls were walking by and I said heyyyyy you wanna have sex​:man_facepalming:t2:. Anyway I get home, ate a whole cake with my barehands, mashed it all over the house and floor, and my clothes and passed out… Oh yeah, you can only imagine that next morning waking up when I came downstairs :grimacing:. Anyway I kind of think it’s funny now, but just another huge reminder as to why I can and should not be drinking… Haha plz feel free to laugh at me, and if you have a embarrassing funny moment and want to share feel free

3 Likes

Omg lol yea it sounds funny now but i bet that day after was something else lol

1 Like

Man, Michael! That alone would keep me sober forever!

1 Like

Yeah lmao. You would think rite? Hell no, there were many more embarrassing moments after that too. Definitely not proud, but I like getting this stuff out bc it helps make a mend with it

2 Likes

You’re doing great and a huge addition here; I hope you know that wasn’t meant to be hurtful…just my first thought!:hugs:

1 Like

Thank you, no definitely didn’t hurt my feelings or thought you were being hurtful :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lol! That’s too funny! I’ve had a ridiculous amounts of embarrassing moments… most are me peeing my pants. :woman_facepalming:t4: God am I glad I made the change. Totally embarrassing!

2 Likes