Crystals for anxiety

I’ve seen a few posts recently about anxiety and I came across this in an email I received so I thought I’d share.

I dont know if crystals actually work but I have been using some to try and balance my throat chakra in hopes it might help me speak up for myself. Things DO seem to be getting better for me over the last year so I’m not going to stop.

4 Likes

I’ve always been intrigued by this sort of stuff. Crystals, reiki, etc.

I generally have a pretty open mind, but admittedly I am skeptical of these things despite my intrigue. However, I can’t say one or the other because I’ve never tried it, nor do I have a clinical background to judge it.
My mindset is that if it feels like it works or feels like it helps you, then it does! At the very worst, it doesn’t harm you – and if anything, it just seems very relaxing which certainly has its own benefits :slight_smile:

3 Likes

There was someone that was into crystals. @MandiH maybe??

2 Likes

I think with these things the power is in what you believe. If you feel it could help, try it. It certainly can’t hurt.

1 Like

Totally into it, thanks for the mention @Gabe.G!

Love this! Personally, I think they work and I love that you are working with them!

Everything has it’s own vibration. Even us! I was skeptical too. My ex introduced me to them and I was like, meh. Whatever, they’re pretty but I didn’t believe they did anything. So, one day he said here-I’ve got this quartz I want you to take home with you and hold onto it when I message you. So, I said ok…odd but ok. He lived an hour away and when I got the text, I held it. That hand started pulsing & heating up like you wouldn’t believe! He was sending reiki and the crystal helped amplify it. I literally felt the energy running from my hand up my arm and said, “huh”…

Later, I got some of my own stones in my house and my best friend came over. She’s always been sensitive and she was able to feel/sense things I couldn’t. When she came over, she was checking them out and as she picked them up, she was like, “WOW, I can feel this here” and when we looked them up, each one had those exact benefits listed in my Book of Stones. That made me a believer!! She knew NOTHING about them before.

Once I became attuned to reiki, I began to feel the energies in most of the stones myself. They truly do have vibrations in them that can assist you with what you need! For lots of people, the first one they can really feel the vibrations in is Moldavite. It’s EXPENSIVE but if you ever get a chance to hold one and be mindful of if you feel anything with your hand closed around it-it can be really cool. I also like holding them when meditating or doing reiki.

I actually ended up starting up & running a rock shop for a few years with my ex after he moved in, it was quite successful (& lucrative-how much money we spent on booze is sickening) but I didn’t end up wanting anything to do with anything he had going on once I got sober so I gave him the business and walked. That was the first decision I ever made with a clear mind and I’m STILL insanely thankful for all this sober life has to offer! Sounds like you’re doing great things lady, keep it up! <3

2 Likes

Oh and I made these chakra bookmarks this last week. Cute huh? Love stones!

4 Likes

How did you drill holes in the rocks?

I bought these pre-drilled but I was thinking about how to do my own easily while I made this or how to wire wrap them instead lol. Great minds!

1 Like