Daily Gratitude List

I’m grateful to God I don’t drink.
I’m grateful to God I don’t depend on booze.
I’m grateful to God for all my gratitude.
I’m grateful we are getting our vaccines today.
I’m grateful Daisy is purring on my lap this morning.
I’m grateful we can start planning things to do in about 6 weeks like go to Cali.
I’m grateful the wife is still not drinking gin.
I’m grateful I’m not following politics as much as I use to. But I’m also grateful and still need to work on, listening to my wife rant about the state of our politics in this country. It still sucks so fucking bad.
I’m grateful I have my house and home and food and water and electricity and my pets.
Grateful for my kiddos.
I’m grateful for music. And that I can get out and power walk again with my favorite play lists on.
I think I’m more grateful for the alone time listening to music walking than I am for the actual exercise.
I’m grateful my back is much better. I still have to be very careful and ice it off and on but I guess that’s life.
I’m grateful I have my good health. And my mind. I think :thinking:
I’m grateful I can spend too much time on here at TS.
:pray:t2::heart:
Choose to be grateful

12 Likes

An extra dose of gratitude today! I found out that my state has expanded vaccine eligibility to people under 65 with health conditions that put them at higher risk, and my high blood pressure diagnosis makes me eligible! I got on two waitlists today, and I will be checking two pharmacy’s websites everyday until I get an appointment. I also found out my husband will likely get a vaccine through his employer - they’re starting vaccinations 3/22. Light at the end of the tunnel…

11 Likes

I am grateful to have the chance to read all your posts on TS and to have your help with me during the day .
Good night my precious friends

10 Likes

I’m grateful to God thank you for loving me and know I love you.
I’m grateful to have plans to see my sister and her husband on Wednesday, I haven’t seen any family in person since early December and it will be very nice for me mentally.
I’m grateful that my housemates are supportive
I’m grateful for my recovery.
God bless you all. :v:&:heart:

p.s. never forget how awesome you are. ya you!!

11 Likes

Congratulations Sunflower on you 6 months not drinking. I see you snuck that in here this morning. I didn’t see you on the checkin or anywhere else so a low key congratulations for all your hard work. It’s great to have you on the gratitude thread.
I hope you sleep better tonight. :sleeping_bed: :sleeping: :sheep: :zzz:
:pray:t2::heart:

4 Likes

Wooooo @Sunflower1 hooray!!! :smiley: Congrats on 6 months, sneaky!! We’re practically sober twins :wink: Thanks, Eric, for catching that!

4 Likes

Today I was grateful for the warm sunshine and the trickle of melting snow and ice.
I’m thankful for the clean water I have to drink and the food choices that I have.
I’m grateful for another day free from my insanity.
I’m thankful for the talk I had had with my spouse yesterday.
I’m grateful for my mistakes and the lessons they’ve taught.
I’m thankful for a spiritual way of living.

10 Likes

Woo hoo! Sneaky. :wink: But more than sneaky - Amazing! Congrats. :orange_heart:

4 Likes

Grateful for gratitude input here. Helps refraining.
Grateful for all new technology that help diabetes management. If I think of back I 1997.
Grateful I am sober.
Grateful for being alive.
Grateful that I take care more of myself here and in real world.
Grateful for therapy last night.

@Sunflower1 happy half year :blush::tada::pray::sunflower:

10 Likes

Grateful to be alive and sober today.

10 Likes

I’m grateful that my quit has given me the privilege of encouraging others who wish to quit and stay quit.

7 Likes

@Sunflower1…6 months!! Way to go!!

3 Likes

Today I’m grateful:

• that my husband told me last night before bed that “this sober thing, and taking care of ourselves and exercising, you know it’s pretty cool!” In his half teasing, half serious way. I’m glad I get to share it with him, even if it’s temporary. He abstained all weekend and yesterday said he didn’t have an end date.
  • that I have my physical/check up at the doctor this week on Wednesday and can start the ball rolling on my list of health issues. Anxiety about medical stuff sucks! I hope I can get some helpful information and alleviate some pain. I’m just so grateful to have found a compassionate Nurse Practitioner and very nice office (it only opened 5 years ago, has a nice aura about it, friendly staff).
  • and that we have so many new members on TS lately, and lots of us are pitching in to roll out the welcome mat! I’m grateful that @Dazercat and I were teaming up for a bit there yesterday to share the check in thread and the gratitude thread for the new folks. If any of you new folks are reading this, welcome and jump right in! There is no wrong way to practice gratitude.

Always grateful for my TS amigos :heartpulse:

10 Likes

Thank you Eric!

3 Likes

Thanks Rosa!

4 Likes

Thanks @M-be-free49!

4 Likes

Its been a hot minute since I have posted in here. Thankful to be back :kissing_heart:

Today I am grareful for the many simple things that make my days shine:

1. My kids love and that my teens still say I love you without prompts
  2. My dogs wagging tail everytime he sees me and my cats kisses and forehead to forehead communion he does every morning (I have been accepted into his pride)
  3. My first am hour alone, taking me time
  4. My hilarious and comical chickens
  5. Feeling good in my own skin
  6. Warmer weather and golden sun rays
  7. All of you, it is honestly the most blessed gift these past 65 days.

It can be so very easy to focus in on the negatives and its such a slippery slope. I am grateful that I took a moment to see my simple joys.

Peace and love to ya’all :heart:

11 Likes

@RosaCanDo. I appreciate you and all you do on this forum!

4 Likes

That’s so sweet, thanks!

Visit the next gratitude list HERE!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 2500 replies.