Daily Gratitude List

Please LIST BELOW what you are GRATEFUL for!!

Today I am grateful

for the beautiful peice of paradise I inhabit, if I can’t be peaceful and serene here I won’t be anywhere. I am grateful for fresh air, fresh food in the garden, and for a beautiful roast meal I will have with my family tonight. I am grateful for breath in my lungs and blood in my veins. I am grateful my limbs work and my mouth can speak. I am grateful for each and every one of you who share this journey with me, I am grateful we are not alone. I am grateful for my animal companions. I am grateful for my family and how they have supported me. I am grateful for my Heavenly Father, my higher power who gave me life and has a plan for me. I am grateful, I am grateful, I am grateful.

And last of all I am grateful today for my sobriety, and all the gifts that have come with it!
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

99 Likes

Today I am grateful for my struggles for I hope they will teach me lessons. Today I am grateful for my age, for the wisdom it’s brought me. Today I am grateful I get to clean my kitchen as it shows me how much time I’ve spent in it lately preparing meals for myself and my kids. Today I am grateful for the loud playful noises my kids are making, I know they are comfortable in this space. Today I am grateful for the anxiety I experienced first thing this morning for it’s caused me to push forward with my day to do postive things that will bring me peace, and help bring me back to the present.

39 Likes

:heart_eyes: I love it! Have a wonderful day ahead, make the most of it! Find trust, not anxiety :wink::heart:

8 Likes

You are a breath of fresh air. I love how spiritual you are and it’s an awesome way to live and for you to share it with us. Welcome to the forum it’s good to have you here.

7 Likes

I am grateful for being here.
My husband and children
Being alive
Having faith in God my higher power
A home :house_with_garden:
My 2 doggies :dog:
My mom
My sister
My AA group

17 Likes

You must be talking into the mirror because it sounds like you! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

That’s a powerful list! A daily attitude of gratitude!! Thank you kindly for sharing!!! :heart::heart:
P.S doggies are the best!!! Playing with mine now :smile::smile:

11 Likes

Love it :heart_eyes: get to meetings and hold on to your seats you’re in for a ride! What a little love story :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Beautiful stuff.

6 Likes

Today I am grateful for my family, for the life I have and for being alive!! And for all you beautiful people!! :grin::grin::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Today I am grateful for the support of others around me, the chance to become better with each passing day, and for having all my basic needs met.

7 Likes

Today, I am grateful for being sober. I am happy that I have made it this far and I am very proud of myself. I’m grateful that I’m about to start a new semester at school sober for the first time in college so far, and I’m extremely grateful that I have good job, great friends and family who care about me and my recovery,

8 Likes

I am grateful for the way I can work through conflict not that I’m sober. I can summon my best self in a way I was incapable of before.

8 Likes

I’m grateful for my sobriety, my new positive outlook on life, the new job I got (even though I havent started it yet). I’m grateful for my wife (even though we are separated while we both recover -me from alcohol, and her recovering from my addiction based actions), my beautiful daughter, and the rest of my family.

I’m grateful for the roof over my head, the air I breathe and the food in my stomach. Grateful for all the understanding, love, support, and patience my parents and sister have given me.

I’m grateful for all the support during treatment, the support in the meetings I attend, and for those here who have made an impact so far on myself and my thinking.

Things are far from perfect right now, and it’s tough. BUT, its gets harder before it gets better, and day by day things get alittle easier and alittle better. Theres so much to be grateful for, even though my world isnt as I would have it, but it could be way, way worse.
:+1::grinning:

8 Likes

Today I’m grateful for:
-My recovery
-My freedom
-GOD
-Prayer
-Keeping my priorities in check
-Being able to be fully present while in the present moment.
-I’m not homeless in recovery
-Self-reflection
-Self care

11 Likes

For being sober over three decades and of course my Family

15 Likes

This is beautiful and helpful. Going to try to use it. I struggle with housework — there’s always so much — but I love your reframing of kitchen cleaning as a place to find gratitude.
In spirit of @Lionfish post, I am grateful for the flu virus I’ve had over the past week. It’s enabled me to take a step back from bustle and busyness, to sleep and to enjoy more cups of tea, and to have a sharper awareness of the healthy abled body I am most of the time.

8 Likes

Today I am grateful for a job where I can earn a living, I’m grateful for my loving family. I’m grateful for the beautiful place I live. I’m grateful for another day I will spend sober, and I’m grateful for AA, this app and all the beautiful people I’ve met so far taking away my loneliness and terminal uniqueness (lol).

Have a wonderful day all :heart::heart:

7 Likes

Today I am grateful to be alive and well, I’m grateful for another day sober from drugs and alcohol, I am grateful for what was freely given to me in aa, and the fact that I can share the message of recovery. I am grateful for my higher power, my family, food, clean water. Today I am oh so grateful.

5 Likes

Being alive

5 Likes