Daily Gratitude, The Air Of Recovery #6

Grateful for rice cookers!
Grateful for 52 days spent sober and healing.
Grateful for the people here; thank you so much :heart:

13 Likes

Awe thanks friend :hugs:

Butt free :joy: gave me a giggle - thank you :wink:

5 Likes

Congratulations on 16 months @JazzyS , amazing work stacking up those days :partying_face::heart::partying_face:

I’m grateful I could do some yoga today, it felt good to move and to give my body a good stretch.
I’m grateful a colleague told me about the bank/temp. work available at our job. I’ve been low key worrying about summer, when schools break up, because I don’t get paid over the holidays like I did as a teacher. I’m so pleased there’s a relatively easy solution :raised_hands:
I’m grateful to be a week nicotine free and to have the support of wonderful people on here to keep me motivated.
AFAF ODAAT
:heart::v:

11 Likes

Thanks Kiki :hugs:

Glad you found some possible temp work for the summer. Keep stacking up the days yourself girl – kicking some ass :muscle:

4 Likes

I need to start practicing meditation!!! My mind needs the rest and direction from these scattered anxious thoughts.

4 Likes

sorry about the anxious thoughts and feelings – meditation is a game changer. I would highly recommend.

Take a look at some offered in the Meditation for Serenity 2021-2024! (tips, tricks & discussion/ 3 years running woot!)
hopefully something will speak to you and give you the peace / serenity i get from meditating :hugs:

6 Likes

Gratitudes for Monday! Grateful for this community. Grateful for cheesecake. Grateful for a new Anthony Horowitz novel ( he is SO good). Grateful that I finally made an appointment to see a therapist. I see a psychiatrist for my meds, and I’m so grateful to talk to my SMART group and you all, but I think speaking with a therapist will help me be even more grateful for what I do have. Grateful my son went to his senior prom with friends he’s known since preschool and they had a blast. Grateful I was sober when he got home so I could hear about his night and remember the conversation. Grateful my work day is almost over. Grateful that this RSV is finally abating. Have a wonderful night all :purple_heart::white_heart::purple_heart::white_heart:

10 Likes

Thank you friend!! Am checking out tonight for sure :people_hugging:

2 Likes

A big congrats Jazzy! Great work :muscle:
snoopy-yay

3 Likes

thank you Steve :hugs:

2 Likes

Grateful for my wife taking one of the kids to an appointment which allowed me to go to training this morning
Grateful for lunch out with the family at our favorite restaurant
Grateful for naps on the couch in the sun before nightshift
Grateful to have work tonight with most of our regular crew
Grateful for another day sober and hangover free

11 Likes

I can relate to that feeling of being sober at night. Being able to drive if needed. Not being wasted when my son comes home so we can have a chat about how our days went :purple_heart:

9 Likes

I’m grateful for finding a good groove at work
I’m grateful for completing day 23 of April challenge
I’m grateful my partner took our kids to training while I worked
I’m grateful my family loved the butter chicken I cooked for dinner
I’m grateful for quality sleep never experienced during addiction

9 Likes

I’m grateful for finishing a finicky task at work
I’m grateful for school holidays sleepovers
I’m grateful for a break in the rain

9 Likes

I am so very grateful for:
This moment
Surviving my addict self
Being led to TS and all of y’all
Refuge Recovery
The Three Jewels of Buddhism
**@Shaunda ** WOOT WOOT
Awakening to the Truth
Service
Ram Dass
Tibetan Art
Music
Alobar and Indigo
Hershey’s kisses
Remembering to list my gratitude :pray:

This mantra yogas Chitta-Vritti-Nirodha

11 Likes

I’m grateful to be 19 days sober! I’m grateful to have a new translation project to start on. I’m excited to get started and see what happens. I’m grateful to have a job that I like and is flexible. I’m grateful for cardomon tea and that smell you get outside after a rain.

11 Likes

Im greatful for…

A good nights sleep
Work from home option
Sunshine
Boscoes companionship
Feeling less emotionally raw today
Knowing my worth

11 Likes

Thank you for this day :prayer_beads:
I am grateful my strange emotional ups and downs seem to have stabilised somewhat. I think yoga helped a lot with that. So I am grateful for yoga as always, as every day. Grateful for yoga assana, yoga breathwork, meditation, all of it. Grateful I can pray through the movement of my body, can pray by just being and feel the connection.
I am grateful my cough feels better today and my daughter has been up and walking through the flat today. Grateful for the short walk I did.
I am extremely grateful for my in-laws and their help today. For them bringing our groceries.
I am grateful I managed to get some work done. Grateful I did not feel the need to cope with food.
I am grateful the day is done and I am off to bed soon.
I am grateful for this day.
Sleep tight sober friends :night_with_stars:

8 Likes

I’m grateful for my silly doggo.
I’m grateful to be feeling peaceful today.
I’m grateful to be able to read and enjoy all your gratitudes here.
AFAF ODAAT
:heart::v:

8 Likes

Grateful for a public holiday tomorrow and camping with the fam bam.

9 Likes