Daily gratitude

I’m grateful to have survived my 18th birthday, a day I swore I wouldn’t see the end of. For almost ten years, that had always been the plan, but my family and my bf made me realize that if I left this world, the aftershocks would destroy everyone I love and who know me now.
I’m grateful to have almost two years with the love of my life. He saved me when he looked at me that fateful day our sophomore year, the rest is history. All it took was for him to smile and laugh, and I was head over heels. We’ve had bad days, but we’ve had plenty of good ones too. I wanna knock him out sometimes, but such is life :joy::joy:.
And finally, I’m grateful for my cats. They’re amazing, Gerdy’s insane and runs around like the devil’s chasing her but is so loving. Callie’s a complete lazy loaf, always lounging and sleeping. If she’s not eating, we call her Chonk cause she eats a lot. (She’s not overweight thankfully, we take her for walks.)

4 Likes

That’s a great list you got there. Maybe consider joining everyone on the daily thread.

1 Like

Glad you’re here Simone! But more important I’m glad that you’re glad you’re here. You have value and your path has meaning - and through all the ups and downs, there is value and purpose; and it is essential.

You’re a good person who deserves a safe life where you can be your full self. You are worthy and valuable :innocent:

2 Likes

How would I join it exactly? :sweat_smile: I’m still new to all this.

1 Like

Thank you so much :heart: Same goes to you my friend.

1 Like

Just click on that thread I posted above and add your daily gratitude list. It’s that easy. :joy: