Daily Greeting #3

Aye, top of the morning yer wee tallywack!

6 Likes

:rofl::rofl::laughing::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Good morning my sober friends. Just wanted to say hi, getting ready to go night-night. :heart:

3 Likes

Good night sir. Sleep well.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::+1::joy::joy::joy::joy::pinching_hand::speak_no_evil::joy::joy:

1 Like

Iā€™m well and itā€™s noon already :joy: howā€™s sauce county?

1 Like

Hi Conor, Iā€™m fine :hugs: Howā€™s the big Irish fella?

1 Like

Wet and a bit chilli today my dear!

1 Like

Someone send me some rain!!

1 Like

Same here, same here :snowflake::swimming_man:

Will do! :hugs::cloud_with_rain:

1 Like

Yes please! My curly hair is not happy with this humidity nor is my pasty ginger skin cut out for the death ray sun thatā€™s out :rofl::fire:

3 Likes

Hero has mighty big shoes to fill, and I usually prefer flip flops. But thank you good Sir. I sincerely hope all of you are well. Let be known that I do miss you all and am trying to step off of this slippery slope. @Fireweed, Iā€™m watching a show that reminds me of you on Amazon, its called Hannaā€¦no Iā€™m just kidding. But I am watching one on Netflix call Marcella and the main character does remind me of you a little. Be well. I have restarted my sobriety but barely, so once I get some more days ill be more regular here. Be well all.

11 Likes

:joy: So did Jesus, or maybe Iā€™m just imaginingā€¦

I watched Marcella and got fed up halfway, but I do get fed up with myself often, so maybe there is a resemblance.

Donā€™t panic with more sober days @funnydad . Today is what counts and we need you here to revive this thread! :pray:

5 Likes

So bloody good to see you sirā€¦one day at a time. :hugs:

2 Likes

Wow, would you look at that. Call and he comes.
Nice one Chris. Really really good to see ya.:facepunch:

2 Likes

Thank Chicago Tom, he reached out the other day and got me thinkingā€¦so here we areā€¦

4 Likes

Bloody good to see YOU here too :kissing_heart::heartbeat::heart::hugs::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Here we are and that is great :heart:. Chris youā€™re not the only one, Iā€™ve been more or less away from TS. How about @ChicagoT? You still here?

1 Like

Hey sweet beautiful banana :two_hearts::wave::heart_eyes::star_struck::hugs::sunglasses: how are you doing lovely lady?

1 Like