Daily Greeting #3

Continuing the thread :blush:

5 Likes

Sorry @Conor689908 my last post closed thread before you responded

Not a killer beast really :laughing: what happened/has Murphy been biting before?

1 Like

What a shame. Could he be competing of your attention or something?

1 Like

Animals always have their reason for behaviour. Was thinking what has changed is that Rebecca is growing up. Usually our dogs have been pleased when kids grow up and become more “sensible” but then if Murph is very attached to you (and football)… there might be competition

4 Likes

Hi, im still on the wrong side of things but I wanted to thank all of you who have shown concern. I also wanted to check on everyone’s present health with the pandemic we now share…

13 Likes

Chris!!! I’ve missed you!!!

2 Likes

Thank you Ariel, you too.

3 Likes

I’ve missed seeing you around here aswell pal, this was your thread after all. Just because your on the wrong side of things doesn’t mean that you should stay away but you know we are here when you need us. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Worst thing for me is to be a hypocrite, which I would feel like if I regularly posted while I was boozing. But I still pop in from time to time to see how all of you are doing. Eventually I’ll be back with a good grip on sobriety…thank you Gareth.

7 Likes

Hey you! Great to see you. They’re shutting schools down here for two weeks after March break. Things escalating quickly. I anticipate some unpaid time off in my future to care for the little man. Yikes! Hope this all passes quickly. Hope you’re well. Miss you! :hugs:

1 Like

Just check in when you feel up to it m8, it’s nice to hear from you. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Glad you’re still around…:raising_hand_woman: I’ve recently returned and look forward to your contributions again Chris.
Just like with RL family we are always happy to see you!

1 Like

Great to see you Chris.
Alls good here thanks mate.

Well, hello.
Bringing back an old faithful in the hope that the man, the hero who is @funnydad might see it!
Love ya Chrissy boy. Hope you are well sir.

Oh and because my beautiful lady of the north has asked my to.
Dearest @Fireweed! :heart:

6 Likes

Yes, missing you, @funnydad!

2 Likes

Thanks dear @anon12657779 :pray: and morning from Finland :hugs: hi everyone!

7 Likes

Morning sweetheart! Hope you are well?

2 Likes

Oh and Hi Conor!

2 Likes

Alwight Big fella

3 Likes