Daily Greeting #3

Good Friday folks. Thanksgiving long weekend here this weekend :canada:
Treehouse building and pumpkin cheesecake on the agenda. Getting ready for work now. And I’ve got a haircut booked this morning too so I’ll slip out of work for that; restrictions tightening back up here so better get a cut before full lockdown again :scissors:

3 Likes

Good morn!

2 Likes

And a good morn to everyone else as well!

4 Likes

Good afternoon all!

3 Likes

Good morning.
It’s funny how landscape can change overnight. I woke up and the world has turned white.

9 Likes

Wow, that’s it! Say goodbye to the green for six months :joy:

2 Likes

So pretty Olivia :snowflake:

1 Like

Good day, all! Chilly fall morning at 3°c (37F). It’s to warm up a bit this aft and hoping the clouds let the sun shine through :sunny: Hoping to work on treehouse and some outdoor play with little guy. Maybe cheesecake baking and chicken stock

3 Likes

Hello loves!

3 Likes

Hi megatron

2 Likes

I think it’s hilarious that in the past 6 month or so that has coincidentally become my nickname almost everywhere. Like, people who have nothing to do with other people have decided to randomly use it. I wonder why.

P.S. I pretty much love it.

2 Likes

Because it’s who you are Meggers! :crazy_face:
Do you think, perhaps, that this represents a new Megan. And people are seeing it?
What do you think?

1 Like

7 Likes

Morning Bilbette Baggins

1 Like

Just saw this, Geoff. I think I’m waaaay more comfortable in life all around, and it reflects in how I interact with people.

1 Like

YESSSS! This is how I feel everyday. Lol

1 Like

Good Saturday morning, peeps. I can hear my little guy chattering away upstairs. He lost his first tooth yesterday so he’s eager to see if tooth fairy made it through the storm last night :joy:

2 Likes

I also lost a tooth but my fairy will be billing me maybe 100€ or more, LOL :joy:

Oh no! I wish I could mail you something. The tooth fairy managed $3.25 Canadian and a Kinder Egg :joy:

2 Likes