Daily Greeting #3

Isn’t it. I like to think of us people tiny dots on the planet connected by TS :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Haha, forever young :notes: I’m ok, we will face more restrictions here due to covid spreading intensively. Sucks but what can you do :woman_shrugging:

Good for Murphy boy :hugs:

1 Like

I think I’m doing okay today! I would like to have slept longer, but that’s because I’m starting to actually sleep hard, which is a HUGE change. So now I’d like to stay in bed forever! Lol

4 Likes

Good morning, everyone!

4 Likes

They’ve just loosened our lockdown that we’ve been in since Christmas, meanwhile the new variant is just here and spreading so I know we’ll be back in full lockdown in March or April. Hoping I can make my March hair cut appointment :laughing: :lion:

2 Likes

Hi there! What has changed?

1 Like

Yeah the same process here. Damn British variant :new_moon_with_face:

1 Like

Same here. They tell about lifting some restrictions when numbers are below 35. This won’t happen with the new variants. I am so happy for my hair cut in one week. :grinning: She has to do it very short again. You never know. :sunglasses::eyes:

1 Like

Hmm maybe I’ll go a bit shorter too this time :thinking:

1 Like

Honestly nothing. I think maybe my meds are being a little more effective, I’m spending more time reading than on my PCs. Been waiting for my meds to level out for a while.

Awesome of they’re working. I’ve been reading more this year than I did all together last year!

1 Like

I go through phases. Reading was pretty much every free second I had from 5 months sober till about a year, then from year 2 to 2.5. I’m not reading as much as I did then, but much more than not at all. Lol

2 Likes

Good morning, everyone. Have a good TER.

3 Likes

Blessed and happy TER!

Morning sober friends here and there :slightly_smiling_face::hugs:

5 Likes

Good morning, loves.

5 Likes

Morning from sunny Finland to my sober and sobriety seeking friends🌞

1 Like

I’m doing good. How about you fine young cannibal?

1 Like

It’s about time :wink:
Sounds nice. Have a good yoga session and walk!