Daily Greeting

He’s a fantastic manager. Interesting to see if he’s cut loose. That coveted WS championship isn’t ancient history, you know!

2 Likes

Yeah personally I hope he stays…but all the sports writers seem to think he’s out. Time to focus on the Bears!

2 Likes

Haha, yea that phone is heavy. I usually text instead of call, but am getting better at calling people the more I do it. And weirdly, I LOVE it when people call me 🤷

2 Likes

You hate them phonecalls too? My lost twin!! :hugs:

1 Like

Thanks T. Similar to what Tom said, I think Gabe Kaplar may be out of a job. You can’t spend $400 million in the off season and have a worse record than the year prior. Yes, there were injuries but they were flat most days. And rumor has it that when/if the Cubbies jettison Maddon… Phillies are going to scoop him up

3 Likes

Morning everyone!

Got more stuff to do in the next city over, so I’ve been travelling again.

I managed to sneak Ronin on to the bus with me, but he was not happy with my methods.

After getting a seat to himself and some head scratches, though, he forgave me.

He ended up spending most of the trip on my lap, looking out the window. Don’t know what he’s thinking here, but something’s certainly grabbed his attention. Probably looking at a cow, thinking “I bet I could take that. Bring it.”

11 Likes

Naughty kitty :scream_cat::scream_cat:

3 Likes

Laughing my ass or what’s left of it off

3 Likes

This is purrrrrfect. Thank you :+1::joy:

4 Likes

Is that a hairball next to him…

5 Likes

G’day all. Stay strong. Stay the course.

4 Likes

All I can say is we all went down together…so theres that…bitmoji-20190926111714

3 Likes

Ugh. I guess so. But it’s gone now, at least. I just didn’t think about it, and it went away. :+1::sunglasses:

2 Likes

James, I love the adventures of you and your invisi-cat. If you’re lucky, he takes invisi-dumps and theres no cleanup! :poop:

4 Likes

bitmoji-20190926081059

Hi kids. Sorry I haven’t been around as much… busy days. The good news is that my daughter is now tolerating her iron supplements to combat her anemia. First night was barf city but we cut back the dose and now things are looking good.

I had a workplace happy hour tonight and was surprised that so many people were asking me why I wasn’t drinking. I thought word was out & everyone knew… but I guess the world doesn’t revolve around me! Go figure! But had cranberry & club soda and has a nice time. Then went and played 9 holes of golf. All-in-all, a nice day.

Hope all my TS Daily Greeting family is doing well!!!

13 Likes

All good stuff my philadelphian friend, I’m happy for your daughter, hopefully she’ll continue to take to it and can mend the issue…if you dont mind, can I ask why you have a bottle opener on your shirt and hat?

3 Likes

Headed to bed soon. Saw this today. Made me think of many of you wonderful, kind and caring folks :hugs:

11 Likes

Thank You for sharing that with us, It says to me everything is ok…

5 Likes

Happy birthday to Stella :heart_eyes: and mom :hugs:

1 Like

This is us!

2 Likes