Daily Greeting

I’m not…and to prove it this is how I think Ronin looks…

See Ronin, 2nd row…see not mean.SamuraiCats_-_EnglishMainVisual
Now that his secret identity is known his powers of surprise are greatly diminished

3 Likes

That’s precisely how I try to deal with daily shit. Usually no success

4 Likes

I think I just heard something scampering away. :joy: Figuring out how to adapt to this development, I imagine.

Though it makes him happy to have both his existence and status be acknowledged. His opinion of you is greatly on the mend :two_hearts:

4 Likes

And are those other six cats on your bed of his samurai crew?

2 Likes

Is it too soon to come up with other names? Maybe introduce them to us slowly, over time? I need to know about Ronin first… :joy:

2 Likes

I suggest we’ll leave the decision to Mr Kurosawa himself? :grin:

2 Likes

Absolutely. :crazy_face:

1 Like

Oh goodness no. You think I’m some sort of cat maniac? I’d never allow it in my house. He disturbs enough peace on his own. Besides, Ronin keeps loyalty to no one, whether cat or human. He never stays in one place socially for long. But I’m special :grin:

But who’s to say what he gets up to when he’s out of the house? :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Well if you don’t see a load of cute tabby kittens running around, it a fair guess what he has been getting up to when out! :thinking::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

I’m definitely feeling different about time. But for me it’s not so much regarding events and times of year. I just have a better sense of time passing, and sequencing of events. I think between heavy alcohol use and poor sleep, I was messing up my memory a lot.

3 Likes

What a scary thought… little Ronin minions about! Lock the doors and barricade the windows!

But too freaking adorable to resist…

3 Likes

Especially with their mini samurai gear on :heart:

3 Likes

Morning our meeting samurai :blush: 3 meetings! Do they all last 2 hours?

1 Like

Hey lady, with weird meetings (or experiences I general), I try to remind myself of a line I put I my 3rd step prayer… “All events and people are teachers, help me hear their message”. Even though it was not what you expected, try to look for the messages within that experience, dear Kairi :bird:

Oh and reach out to some of the ladies you have numbers for and talk to them about it. A problem shared is a problem halved.

4 Likes

Tough few days for my baseball buddies…Phillies, gone. Then Cubs…gone. Then Mets…gone.

My apologies, @BillS @ChicagoT @funnydad

If its any consolation, the Jays were eliminated from postseason contention back in…I dunno, late April? :joy:

2 Likes

Lol, thanks Tristan…that was a tough stretch to watch. I love Joe Maddon, but maybe it’s time for a change. Whole Bullpen was just terrible. And now we’re stuck with Kimbrell for 2 years?!

1 Like

He’s a fantastic manager. Interesting to see if he’s cut loose. That coveted WS championship isn’t ancient history, you know!

2 Likes

Yeah personally I hope he stays…but all the sports writers seem to think he’s out. Time to focus on the Bears!

2 Likes

Haha, yea that phone is heavy. I usually text instead of call, but am getting better at calling people the more I do it. And weirdly, I LOVE it when people call me 🤷

2 Likes

You hate them phonecalls too? My lost twin!! :hugs:

1 Like