2 Likes

bitmoji-20190929085026

2 Likes

You too star eyes :star2:

1 Like

Kisses and night night Fran :kiss:

2 Likes

Hello friends!

Cat rule: if it dangles, it must be batted about. Ronin has been entertained for hours. I think his brain is stuck. What is he expecting to happen after all this time?

3 Likes

Hey up @funnydad. How you doing today Chris?
Where’s Tom, expect he’s busy moving back isn’t he?

2 Likes

Howdy, mr. G. Yeah I think today was Tom’s moving day. I bet he’ll be on soon enough to share… how’s you.

1 Like

Believe so, yep! I hope he gets a break soon. @ChicagoT that feeling, sitting down in a chair after things are all moved back in, into a non-aquatic apartment… gonna be great! May the breath of relief come soon!

1 Like

I’m good thanks mate. Apart from being awake a 3am again.
Lots of things going on in my head at the moment. Had my first real thoughts on drinking for a while yesterday. Totally out of the blue.
I was cooking the roast and remembered that I would have been drinking in the past.

@ifs, James you need to be careful of Ronin with his liking for things that dangle!:rofl:

4 Likes

:rofl::joy:

1 Like

Hey everybody…WOW! Looks like I missed quite a game of guessing that a unicorn was in Fran’s mind? :joy: congrats on the win Geoff! Yes, today is moving and cleaning day part 2…but alas, the my general contractor’s plumber flaked out yesterday, so NO TOILETS! I had to ask our Airbnb host for one extra night tonight. He obliged free of charge - nice fella! So tomorrow by noon we are finally home. 6 weeks away and 5 months post flood and living on concrete floors and torn up walls and ceilings. How the F did I do that sober? Oh yeah - I don’t drink. Hope you all are marvelous!

7 Likes

Does it EVER END

2 Likes

You are and have been handling it amazingly, Tom… I certainly would not have been so calm. Nice your host is so accommodating. Almost there!!!

2 Likes

Bloody hell Tom! Will it ever end. Bet there is going to be the snag as well over the coming weeks. Ah well as you say no need to worry, you don’t drink!
You’re a shining example my friend :smile:

2 Likes

Just discovered that we are out of Camomile and green tea. :scream: And a fruit tea is just not cutting it!
But as its gone 3.30am it’ll soon be coffee time!
bitmoji-20190930033754

3 Likes

Got some green tea over here! Is it easier to toss through a computer screen, or just out the window and straight over the Atlantic?

NNNNYEH!

How’s my aim? did it work?

2 Likes

Um James, I hate to say this bud but even though your aim was spot on, um, it’s a bit damp mate. Sorry.

4 Likes

Oops! Yuck. Think I maybe skipped it on the Irish Sea. Promise I didn’t already use it! :rofl:

3 Likes

Yeah, I’ve seen people skimming stones but never a teabag. That’s a skill to be proud of James! :joy:

1 Like