Daily Greeting

Bloody hell Tom! Will it ever end. Bet there is going to be the snag as well over the coming weeks. Ah well as you say no need to worry, you don’t drink!
You’re a shining example my friend :smile:

2 Likes

Just discovered that we are out of Camomile and green tea. :scream: And a fruit tea is just not cutting it!
But as its gone 3.30am it’ll soon be coffee time!
bitmoji-20190930033754

3 Likes

Got some green tea over here! Is it easier to toss through a computer screen, or just out the window and straight over the Atlantic?

NNNNYEH!

How’s my aim? did it work?

2 Likes

Um James, I hate to say this bud but even though your aim was spot on, um, it’s a bit damp mate. Sorry.

4 Likes

Oops! Yuck. Think I maybe skipped it on the Irish Sea. Promise I didn’t already use it! :rofl:

3 Likes

Yeah, I’ve seen people skimming stones but never a teabag. That’s a skill to be proud of James! :joy:

1 Like

Stay strong my man, they’ll only be regret if you cave…I can say I have those thoughts also and have given them their due. What I tell myself to get thru is, “if I slip, I fall” and who knows how far the floor will be…

1 Like

And to think, I wanted to Congratulate your return. I guess that’ll have to wait another day…Sorry to hear T.

1 Like

That’s the thing that keeps me going Chris. I’ve come this far. I’m not going to loose what I’ve got.
I’m putting it down to Milestone Mahem!
11 months as of tomorrow morning!

Edit, that’s Tuesday morning not your tomorrow my this morning, your tomorrow morning.:joy:

3 Likes

Oh yeah, Geoff, exactly what it can be, I had the same feelings between 11 and 12 months, others have also…you got this, screw them thoughts…
Congrats on 11 on tues…

1 Like

I had my first real thoughts yesterday too Geoff. I use to paint apartments and do part-time construction and always associate long isolated days working in a house with some rock n roll cranking with heavy drinking and tobacco. I was craving drinks all day yesterday pulling a 10 hour, sweaty day at home installing shelves, cleaning, fixing things that have been in my todo list for awhile, etc…but pushed through with water and some pop/soda and nicotine gum. It struck a chord I haven’t felt in awhile…

4 Likes

GM guys… alarm was for 7 am and I’m up since 6. I’m gonna be soo tired today. Well anyhow, @ChicagoT after getting the toilets I hope everything goes smoothly and you all will enjoy easier life in your renovated home, bruh I’m happy and proud you made it sober :muscle:
@funnydad whazup Arizona?
@ifs you should get Ronin a lazer mouse, my cat loves it
@geoff you gonna wear that unicorn tiara today? sorry that you couldn’t get enough sleep, it sucks :expressionless:

4 Likes

Oh yes Tom. For so long I’ve associated smoking and drinking with working. Especially at home. But for a while at work as well.
I was always reaching for the tabacco pouch to roll one when I’d stop to have a think about something.
I remember when I tiled the kitchen floor I had to stop because I had drunk too much. It was quite late in the evening though.
Oh the good old days. Not!

2 Likes

Thanks Hanna - Appreciate that…

after getting the toilets I hope everything goes smoothly

No pun intended? :joy: :rofl:

3 Likes

Actually no, but now that you said it…

2 Likes

And oh yeah…10 months complete for me in a few hours. So I am 1 month behind Geoff and 100 days behind Chris. Easy to remember your anniversaries…

5 Likes

That’s wonderful news!

2 Likes

Thank you Hanna…hard for me to believe for sure

3 Likes

It’s gonna be perched on my head with pride Hanana! :joy:
I have gone back to bed, but nothing seems to be happening. Guess I’ll be in for a similar day to you.
K-nackered buddies! :sleeping::sleeping:

4 Likes

Everytime you say knackered, this is what I picture you as…
2ddfa1f666db4c268e8d1215eebabb2c

4 Likes