Daily Greeting

Good day all. Stay strong. Stay the course.
bitmoji-20191001063557

4 Likes

:yellow_heart: Love it

1 Like

Happy 100 days Kairi @keiti!! :heart::heart::heart:

Just doing a quick check in as I dont have time to read all I’ve missed but gosh I miss you guys! Not enough hours in the days but I’m loving rebuilding my life other than missing my TS people. Even on weekends I haven’t had time to slow down and catch up, I’m actually busier then lol. Soon!! I very much hope all is going well for you all in the mean time & know I think about you guys daily!!! Xoxox

8 Likes

Way to go @keiti Kairi!! So happy for you to make 100!

2 Likes

Way to go! :confetti_ball:

2 Likes

How’s everyone today?

First freezing temperatures of the year here. I know, I know, late to the party. But I’m excited… I don’t know, there’s just something about colder temperatures that I like. I’m an all-seasons guy, I guess.

Ronin, get out of there. You look silly. That cannot be at all relaxing. I know you like box-like things, but you’re going to come out all stripey and then complain to me about it.

Should I just turn the water on? Or should I just go with not bleeding today?

6 Likes

Yea, turn on the water. Just a gentle stream. Video it. You might end up posting the result on YouTube!!! :sweat_smile::rofl:

Not advocating cruelty. The vids I’ve seen are when the cats just drink from the faucet … :+1:

1 Like

Yeah… from the ER! :grimacing:

For people who can’t see him, the video might turn out to be rather anticlimactic :rofl:

1 Like

Why wouldn’t people not be able to see him? I’m confused :thinking:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I don’t know. Some people can’t even see the Tooth Fairy or Santa Claus. They don’t even have imaginary friends. How do they cope with such a bleak existence?

4 Likes

Just put some panpipe background music and youve made your first mindfulness video

3 Likes

Nice to see you pop by as always, take care and stay awesome xx

3 Likes

Your kitchen is so clean :star_struck::star_struck:

3 Likes

That’s why it’s so good mindfulness scene

3 Likes

Ooh! Yes!!! I was too busy looking at Ronin. I didn’t notice. Just went back, and crikey! :sweat_smile::+1::joy:

3 Likes

Ah yes I see! :wink::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: how are you banana??

@C_8 :wave::wave::wave::wave: how you doing hun??

2 Likes

I’m doing ok. Very tired, but as I’m working from home and it’s lunchtime, I have this sudden need to clean around my kitchen sink :flushed::sweat_smile::+1:

3 Likes

I know me too :flushed::flushed::flushed::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Hi Fran :kissing_smiling_eyes:I 'm good, but tired, surprise surprise. So much happening around me can’t keep track but try ride the wave. How u??

1 Like

Good lass, nice to have the kids home? Do thy help out much?? All good here thank you xx