Daily Greeting

Good Morning? Stay strong. Stay the course.

Good morning sir. How goes it?

Hello and welcome to the day!:grinning:

Youā€™re kinda a few hours in the future, so whatā€™s it likeā€¦:thinking:

1 Like

Nearer to Sunday than you :joy:

1 Like

I havent even had coffee yetā€¦

Bit of a slow start for you buddy?
Kettles on. About to make wifey one. Shes ironing. Iā€™ve just got home from work.

Yeah, slept in a little, body needs to recharge. Checking on here to see how everyones doing then on to Saturday. You should give the bride a break and tske over the ironing for herā€¦:joy:

Best.Video.Ever. Robin Williams with complete freedom to improvise:

I do normally, have been for years. Sheā€™s been studying for her degree. And is now doing her masterā€™s. But has taken a break until September.
It was my Tuesday evening watching netflix thing.
Iā€™m only letting her do it because I know she misses doing itšŸ˜€

1 Like

The guy is a hero. Iā€™ll have to watch this in small doses.

Whatta guyā€¦:facepunch:t2::sunglasses::+1:t2:

Good morning? Stay strong. Stay the course.

1 Like

Morningā€¦1st time Iā€™ve gotten more than 5 or 6 hours of sleep in weeks. Need to do something constructive with all this energy this morning.

1 Like

Morning guys.
Coming into the evening here. Late afternoon I suppose :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Iā€™m excited for your solo camping outing Geoā€¦living vicariously through you. Iā€™d sooooo much love to do that. When is it again?

1 Like

Hey Tom, is it true Geoffā€™s going in search of RH and the merry menā€¦:grin:

1 Like

Hahaha, very funny Chris. RH and his bunch were in Nottingham. Me, Iā€™m off after Arthur and his bunch of merry Knights

Tom, next couple of weeks. Got a map coming tomorrow. I shall take a couple of days to plan a route. I fancy having a look at where the SAS guys do their selection. They do a thing called the Fan Dance thatā€™s up and around Pen y Fan.
Itā€™s the sort of thing that even if we went walking up there as a family, they would only be interested in getting up and down and then ice cream.
At least this way I can do what I want. Get some MRE food sorted. Probably looking at the next weekend that the weather looks ok. Though up there it could be totally different.:grinning:

2 Likes

The history of your country is incredible, I never tire of learning about it. Im wee bit jealous of your tripā€¦:+1:t2:

Iā€™m kinda looking forward to it. Thing is, havenā€™t told the boss yet. Sheā€™ll be cool. I know. Just surprised I think.