Daily Greeting

Hey Chris, what do ya say we fly over and pull some shenanigans on @anon12657779 on his backwoods camping trip? Maybe make some rustling noises and scary sounds in the background? Oh wait, he might have a weapon :sweat_smile:

Id better be careful, I’ve heard about you guys from places like Chicago and New York. I could end up with concrete for boots :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

2 Americans and a Brit go camping… sounds like something already…

1 Like

Good morning? Stay strong. Stay the course.

3 Likes

Im tired😑(1010)

2 Likes

9 hours of sleep folks. 9 freakin hours. I typically get 3-6 since sober. Imma new man today. Good day to you all

5 Likes

9 hours?!! Whats that like??

Haha, it’s weird! I just kept sleeping and sleeping. The coffee was more enjoyable and relaxing this AM for sure.

1 Like

I’ve just slept for 1&1/2 hours. I knew I was getting too old for this manual labour shit

1 Like

Ouch, sorry Geo. I’d give ya some of my hours if I could!

2 Likes

If you stop laboring youll have to join our gym…

1 Like

I know. I got home. Thought 10 mins nap. Feel fighting fit now though. Who fancies a club?
:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Good morning? Stay Strong. Stay the course. Happy Mother’s Day!!

Good day good sir. Good day America! Happy mother’s Day to you too!:joy:
Ours was a couple of weeks ago but because you lot are doing it I did as well. Bought the good lady in my life a bunch of flowers!
And thought of my mum! I have a picture of her on the wall.

Happy sunday everyone!

I noticed some mothers day activity by you Brits and thought, wow!! they must really love Mothers Day to celebrate it twice. Yeah, anyway, I hope your day is going well my friend.

1 Like

Yes thanks. Mowed the lawn. Dogs walked. Lovely evening here.

1 Like

Hey folks…

2 Likes

Tom! How the devil are you sir!

1 Like

Doing well! How are you sir?