Daily Greeting

Im doing ok but still at work, i dont even think about beer at work except for getting it after work. For tonight i have a plan…me and my son are going out to dinner and im hungry already so he better be ready and waiting outside for me when i drive up lol. I see weight gain in my future

1 Like

It’s happened to me but so much better than the alternative. Can always lose the weight. Enjoy your meal with your son x

I wouldn’t worry too much about weight gain. Your body is going to be going through all sorts of change. As @adeygaga49, says you can loose the weight later. Concentrate on getting over the first few weeks of not drinking

Hello friends. I hope hump day was good for you all.

1 Like

Thank you! Im home now and full of food going to watch some tv

1 Like

Hope everything was ok for you last night Sharon?

I had a great hump day thank you @Kipper

1 Like

Yes went good now for day 2

Glad to hear Sharon. Crack on girl! One minute, hour, day at a time. You can do this!:grinning:

Thanks Geo, i hope i feel the same today as yesterday!

Hey adeygaga49 dinner was good, just went to a takeout place and ate in the car lol but took our time, my son is a talker didnt feel much anxiety and im hoping today goes the same. Think i slept pretty good and found a new series to watch on Netflix. My son goes with his dad this weekend so thst is kinda worrieing me, being alone that is, any ideas???

Good morning? Stay strong. Stay the course.

Good day sir. The blessings of this fine day be yours!:grinning:

1 Like

Sharon, don’t worry about the weekend now. Concentrate on today.
With that in mind, is there somewhere you can go, a friend? Do something to keep you distracted. Mind and body?:grinning:

Why thank you my pious friend. To you and yours as well…

2 Likes

Hi Sharon I spend a lot of time on my own too and yes it can be a problem. If weather is good I go walking for miles or read. Another idea is clear all your kitchen cupboards and clear out clothes maybe ? Go to a movie alone I’ve no probs doing that or if you’ve any girlfriends you can catch up with go for dinner somewhere that doesn’t serve alcohol. Good luck. Message any time x

How you doing @Sharon1?

Just working not thinking about 5.

Cool, just like a boss. :hugs::star_struck::sunglasses:

Lol not exactly like that