Daily Greeting

Don’t worry, my tomahawk is buried although just listened to this means war. What a great song and album

1 Like

Good morning all and Happy Monday. @Fireweed good luck at your appointment, Hanna. Hope it goes smoothly. @funnydad Chris, don’t waste too much emotional energy on the rattlesnake. He/she wouldnt hesitate to sing its fangs into you… survival of the fittest (and protecting your kiddos).

I have a blah day ahead. We r taking my daughter to the hematologist to deal with her critical anemia. We’ve tried iron supplements but she won’t tolerate them. We are hoping & praying a transfusion won’t be necessary. She has extreme “doctor-phobia” and will likely scream through the entire appointment.

At the moment, I am sitting in my workout clothes trying to will myself to exercise. Just. Don’t. Want. To. :roll_eyes:

8 Likes

Thought you would have a day of rest Bill. After the weekend!

Sorry to hear that your daughter suffers from anaemia. I know a certain protocol which involves a lot of dietary supplements, copper and vitamine C being the most important. Plus a nutrition plan. In case you’re interested I could find out more? The raise of levels would be too slow for me so I look forward for the injection instead of trying this protocol…

Hope you appointment at the doctors goes as well as it can :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Happy 1st day of Autumn folks

Still pretty green here in MA, but our front yard maple tree has a few leaves turned. When the whole thing is red/orange, its absolutely stunning. Cant wait.

bitmoji-20190923104724

12 Likes

Was cold as the Russian hell here in southern Finland this morning. Had to put my beanie on for the first time :cold_face:

1 Like

@TMAC so glad you are phasing yourself back in to the mix :slight_smile:
I’ve always wanted to see the New England fall colors, but have never been. If you get a good photo opportunity when they start turning, would love to see a few pictures! Best of luck today @BillS and as always @Fireweed…thinking about you guys. @funnydad - those situations are tough. I really hate those situations too. I love animals great and small, but like bill said, sounded like it was necessary.

6 Likes

I love it here. Leaves turning/ falling. Snow on the mountain peaks, elk bulging in the forest. Bring on hunting season!

Good afternoon or morning or evening wherever you are! Start of the week and keeping it fresh peeps :grin::wink::v:

2 Likes

You love ticks Tom? Just asking… :speak_no_evil:

2 Likes

Ha! Ok, you got me. I wish that all ticks and mosquitoes would die a most painful and un pleasant death! There are likely some other things too :wink:

But all sentient beings… :innocent:

Thanks so much Hanna… that is so sweet. We have tried the dietary and supplement solution but to no avail. Rachel is very stubborn about what she ingests. If she doesn’t like it, she spits it right out. So injections may be the way to go. We will see what they recommend at the appointment and go from there. Thank you and fingers crossed for a good appointment.

2 Likes

Oddly enough, its like a summer day here. 82°F, which google tells me is nearly 28° celsius.

1 Like

Hey Tom, me too. I’ll do that. Here is one from last year, this is the maple in our front yard that I referenced

Aaaand Halloween for fun.

8 Likes

Oh that’s extra challenging then. Injections are quite safe though I suppose. Hope she coped well with the doctor’s.

Edit or is it over yet?

I’m a bit jealous, I miss the smell of the cold winter air.

1 Like

I don’t. Let’s swap

3 Likes

Ok you can have my summer…

3 Likes