Daily Greeting

Bill good luck at the Doc’s, I hope they’ll find a quick solution for her…and you and the bride…now go burn off some stress…:muscle:t2:

2 Likes

G’day all. Stay strong. Stay the course. bitmoji-20190923095725

6 Likes

Oh and thanks for the snake stuff but I feel the need to clear up something, I was just a little sour about killing it cause it was very young, I’m not sad about it, if it was bigger I woulda cooked it and ate it with no feelings whatsoever…but it was a baby…a cute little baby filled with venom and ready to use it…:sleepy:

5 Likes

And you can have my cold, dark, wet 6 months :rose:

1 Like

Don’t even start…

3 Likes

Perfect weather for me, I prefer the night

It’s over. She did OK…, We are going to try supplements and diet. They are also testing her for celiac disease. We shall see.

4 Likes

Oh yeah, and you get these too…

5 Likes

7 Likes

I was just thinking, it would be funny if you picked this time to vacuum the house :rofl:

3 Likes

I’m glad they’re checking for celiac. Could potentially be the cause of anemia. I see this often in my practice, particularly if there are other symptoms that coincide. Hoping all goes well with supplements & diet. Have you tried the various liquid iron supplements? Fingers crossed for you!

3 Likes

The funny thing about Az, at least in the desert is that it’s always dusty everyday, all the time, but when these storms come in its ridiculously dusty…

2 Likes

I am soooo tired but I just can’t sleep.

1 Like

Isn’t that a haboob? Never been in one but I’ve heard of them.

Indeed it is, picture it like a very bad blizzard, a big, bad, brown blizzard…

Yeah not so good for a Sunday drive. Or breathing…

2 Likes

I just like the mental image of “spite vacuuming”, where the outdoors is kicking up the dust from level 50 to level 250, and indoors you’re shaking your fist and reducing your indoor dust level from 3 to 1 because you can :joy:

4 Likes

You tried drinking Camomile tea Paul. And I’ve also found a hot bath relaxing as well.
I found myself on here at all sorts of times.

1 Like

And I suppose it just dumps all that sand where ever? Like snow. How thick can it get.

1 Like

We have tried a non-flavored iron supplement and she was having no parts of it. So we just got a prescription for an iron supplement that has some kind of citrus flavor. We will try it in some orange juice tomorrow morning :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes