Daily Greeting

James…
bitmoji-20190924095216

6 Likes

James @ifs , does he have an imaginary litter box?

Good morning boys. Laughing already without coffee

3 Likes

Thank you :green_heart:. Good morning. I don’t surrender. I only want to surrender to my Higher Power not to my addiction.
I wish you all a beautiful day

3 Likes

GM darling :kissing_closed_eyes: on my way to you know what, 25 times left after today…

3 Likes

Beautiful day to you too. I have a debate going on with my hp. Cause at the moment I cannot understand all this shit going around all over the world. So much pain, neglect, rage and suffering. Why. Really are we here just to give in to dark forces that will rip all living in pieces and finally ruin this planet. Sorry for being so dark. This will pass… probably

4 Likes

Ha ha ha :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sending you love a strenght miss banana, I dont blame you for being annoyed at your HP. :hugs::hugs:

1 Like

Morning, are you a chatbot as I don’t think you’ve slept in 15 days.

1 Like

Morning :wave::wave: am I a what?:thinking::thinking:

1 Like

A chat bot like that automated service on the phone.

This topic is weird but cool

3 Likes

bitmoji-20190831073705

2 Likes

bitmoji-20190925105701

3 Likes

Good morning folks. We are out of water! Ugh. Busted pipe from well or something. Hubby can’t fix likely until weekend as he’s got things on the go at work. Guess I’ll have to shower at gym. Sponge bath for little dude I suppose. Yesterday I heard of some news of someone I know that suffered a devastating loss (times two). That lead to a bit of an ugly cry in my office. My heart aches for her. It makes me hug my little man tight and be grateful for all I have. Having no water is no big deal. Have a great day, everyone!

7 Likes

Good morning friends, just coming up to 6am EST. Off to work and then I am OFF for a four day weekend. After work I will go stay with a friend, then on Thursday continue on to Bar Harbor, a wee little town on an island. We will have a family weekend with my Dad, step mother, brother, sister in law and their two little kiddos (nearly 3 and 5 OMG) - those kiddos are the light of my life and it will be great but crazy to be with them for a long weekend. The 5yo has a list of activities that he wants to do haha and I’m sure a tour of the fire station is on the list. The little one doesn’t care what we do as long as there is ice cream.

The last trip we did together was in July and it was my first time away with them since I stopped drinking. There were some anxious moments, but it was good (they all still drink, but shocker, much less since I stopped). Last time we did this particular trip last year I was still drinking and it was I think a week earlier - right when back, I went on a mental health downward spiral, which launched me into sobriety in mid-October. So I am feeling wicked reflective about this time of year.

Does anyone else feel like they have a new and strange relationship with and concept of time in sobriety?

9 Likes

It’s as real as he is. :wink:

1 Like

Mm Im trying to visualize you picking up the imaginary shit. What a weird sentence

3 Likes

It’s hard to see.

Just kidding. I don’t pick it up. I just don’t think about it, and it goes away. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

@ifs I hope we get a daily update on Ronin’s antics :+1::joy:

4 Likes

G’day all. Stay strong. Stay the course.
bitmoji-20190925095006

7 Likes