2 Likes

Probably not :joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

And it’s not inflammable when I have my cig afterwards… :rofl:

2 Likes

Not for underaged

1 Like

5 Likes

Flaming badass unicorn says good night girls. Kauniita unia ja oman kullan kuvia :kissing_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

Night Hanana! Sleep well!

2 Likes

Good night Geoff u too :blush:

2 Likes

bitmoji-20190929085026

2 Likes

You too star eyes :star2:

1 Like

Kisses and night night Fran :kiss:

2 Likes

Hello friends!

Cat rule: if it dangles, it must be batted about. Ronin has been entertained for hours. I think his brain is stuck. What is he expecting to happen after all this time?

3 Likes

Hey up @funnydad. How you doing today Chris?
Where’s Tom, expect he’s busy moving back isn’t he?

2 Likes

Howdy, mr. G. Yeah I think today was Tom’s moving day. I bet he’ll be on soon enough to share… how’s you.

1 Like

Believe so, yep! I hope he gets a break soon. @ChicagoT that feeling, sitting down in a chair after things are all moved back in, into a non-aquatic apartment… gonna be great! May the breath of relief come soon!

1 Like

I’m good thanks mate. Apart from being awake a 3am again.
Lots of things going on in my head at the moment. Had my first real thoughts on drinking for a while yesterday. Totally out of the blue.
I was cooking the roast and remembered that I would have been drinking in the past.

@ifs, James you need to be careful of Ronin with his liking for things that dangle!:rofl:

4 Likes

:rofl::joy:

1 Like

Hey everybody…WOW! Looks like I missed quite a game of guessing that a unicorn was in Fran’s mind? :joy: congrats on the win Geoff! Yes, today is moving and cleaning day part 2…but alas, the my general contractor’s plumber flaked out yesterday, so NO TOILETS! I had to ask our Airbnb host for one extra night tonight. He obliged free of charge - nice fella! So tomorrow by noon we are finally home. 6 weeks away and 5 months post flood and living on concrete floors and torn up walls and ceilings. How the F did I do that sober? Oh yeah - I don’t drink. Hope you all are marvelous!

7 Likes

Does it EVER END

2 Likes

You are and have been handling it amazingly, Tom… I certainly would not have been so calm. Nice your host is so accommodating. Almost there!!!

2 Likes