Daily Greeting

Give smokey Robinson a hug. It’s obvious that he wants to bring his contribution to the household :rofl:

1 Like

What do ya think, would Ronin like Italian?

1 Like

Good morning all! Happy Friday. Long weekend for me; thanksgiving here in Canada this weekend. One more day of work then some extra time with my little man. There’s a local open house for a fire station so he’ll love that :fire_engine:

7 Likes

That sounds great :slight_smile: happy Thanksgiving.

1 Like

Thanks, lovely. Hope you’re doing well. Any weekend plans? Resting lots I hope :hugs:

1 Like

Thanks!!! I miss my mum’s turkey dinners :blush: mmm gravy & stuffing. Hubby not fond of turkey so might do a beef roast. I shall see. Any dinner parties this weekend, or fun plans?

1 Like

Girls will stay with me this weekend. Tomorrow it’s my soberversary aa meeting and my oldest one comes to look after them :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’m playing the song and he’s doing a variation of this. But he stops as soon as I look at him, and starts when I look away again :joy:

giphy%20(1)

5 Likes

I googled invisible cat earlier, you would be suprised at how common they are, at least going off the search results :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Why doesn’t everyone have one? Are the other ones just not as good as mine? :blush:

3 Likes

This is the funniest thing I’ve read in a while!! :joy::joy::joy: Thank you for sharing the crazy of your cat. I can just imagine what the “hah-row” sounds like and it makes me giggle.

1 Like

Apparently even visible ones are filmed trying to be invisible :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Oh no, @funnydad gone AWOL again. You know we’re going to have to be more careful leaving the door open. He just wonders off.

7 Likes

Mike Drop right there!!! :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

bitmoji-20191011103928

5 Likes

4 Likes

bitmoji-20191011104756
Aaaand I’m back with coffee…

7 Likes

You ok mate! Have a sit down. And rest for a minute yeah. Clear your head a little.

3 Likes

My heads as clear as an empty fishbowl… no seriously… it is…you can see right thru it…bitmoji-20191011105005

3 Likes

How are all my friends today?

1 Like