Daily Greeting

Glad you’re back mate. All’s good here.

Oh and…
Good day all. Stay strong. Stay the course. bitmoji-20191011105228

6 Likes

bitmoji-20191004092611 Kairi.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Anyone notice that half the Bitmoji for Friday involve alcohol? Wtf!

6 Likes

If we told you we believe in your ability to get thru this moment, would it help you find the strength inside you?

5 Likes

Sending love to you sweet girl. :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Ok, we believe in your ability to get thru this moment…:hugs::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

If you could make it thru the days after your childrens tonsillectomy, you can get thru this, easily…

2 Likes

5 Likes

Any advice that I try to offer stems from how I look at life’s challenges and I understand it may not apply to everyone else. Sometimes I get the fuck its and all I want is a few drinks. Then I think long and hard about tomorrow. The thought of “I had it beat” always keeps me going. Like most of us sobriety has been elusive, but today I have a good tight grasp on it and I’m not going to let it get away. Somedays all it takes is looking at my kids, other days it takes a lot more strength and sincere desire to be better for them. When the moment passes I put another check in the win column knowing that they’ll be more struggles tomorrow. But tomorrow is just that and for today I’m sober. Maybe this is helpful for you or maybe you have your way of getting thru the fuckits. Add to that the support you offer the rest of us and you’ll rise above this. I know you got this…

6 Likes

I like to think of my sobriety as my secret weapon while trying to resolve issues with others. I am able to remain calm and articulate my feelings instead of losing my temper while drinking. When I would do that I would lose all credibility with that person and erase any valid points I was trying to make. I am mostly talking about my husband. Lol. Since becoming sober, he really listens to what I have to say. I hope this helps honey. Wish you felt better. Xxxoo

3 Likes

There’s that smile. :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Hi folks. Love to follow your conversation. Tired, had a bad last night. Hopefully this will be easier. Hugs, kisses, happy sober Friday. And found this at our doorway. It says in Finnish “I’m an orphan, would you love me?” Kids…
Good night all :kissing_smiling_eyes::hugs:

10 Likes

Night night beautiful banana. Love your new orphan friend :heart_eyes::jack_o_lantern:

1 Like

Good night Hanna B. I hope you wake refreshed and feisty…

7 Likes

That’s what you were doing while you were out!! Skills!!

3 Likes

Look at that sparkle in your eyes! You are beautiful. What a transformation. :heart::kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Wowzers :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Wow gorgeous

2 Likes