Daily Greeting

It was similiar for my boy in the 1st years of school, had 2 really caring aids over that span and it really made it better for him…I’m willingvto bet he does well and even enjoys the experience…

2 Likes

By eventually, do you mean by the time you finish your coffee?

2 Likes

Thanks Chris, that’s very reassuring. And I need all the reassurance I can get…jealous of the cigar/coffee. I’m inside on a 35 degree night. Oh, and Nats won game 1! Was glad to see…only 1 hit for the a-hole cardinals

1 Like

Hey Kairi…sorry I missed you in a bad spot yesterday. Glad it’s a ‘little’ better at least today…hope things keep improving

1 Like

I thought they werent playing till tomorrow, rats…

1 Like

Nats pitcher took a no hitter to 2 outs in 8th. And he’s not even their “big 3”. Sanchez

1 Like

And game 2 tomorrow, game 1 AL

They’re a different team all of a sudden, I know you’re rooting for the cards to beat them (:flushed:), so am I but I dont think they will…

No sir. I hate the cards!

2 Likes

Its 75 and sunny here right now…m

2 Likes

I know, just messin with ya. Big rivalry there isnt it, cubs and cards

1 Like

Yes big one…usually cards at wrigley is 1/2 cards fans. And hey @Fireweed

2 Likes

Morning if I didn’t say it already. Bad manners… got to get coffee and cig (yes I know mama, but I do smoke about 10-15 cigs less than normally)

6 Likes

Result of a hard work and nicotine adhesive . Proud of it :yum:

3 Likes

I am so comfortable in my body…I feel so safe. All this hard work is showing up in my life how it changes your life. It only makes me want to keep going.

4 Likes

I’ll second that :hugs:

3 Likes

Hard work being a joke. I didn’t give it much effort.

1 Like

@keiti Kairi you look beautiful now. You were always beautiful but now you have this glow and this fresh look. Just wonderful :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Hey there. Just popping in this thread here after a while​:sweat_smile:. So HI to everyone :grin:
Also have my kids starving so off to make some breakfast :fried_egg:

5 Likes

Hey you! Hope you are doing well…