Daily Greeting

Good morning, Kairi! Hope he’s feeling better soon. Will he drink at least? Poor little man. And poor mama! You must be exhausted. Was kitty just chatty or was she in heat? :cat: :fire:

2 Likes

Have tried to give them ice cubes made of juice? Or just water?

1 Like

That’s always with the kids. That’s why I never say they are in good health. Or knock on wood :rofl:

3 Likes

Happy Monday folks. Mad at myself for forgetting my lunch bag (don’t often pack my lunch) so I hate wasting all that chicken in yummy sauce. And a brick of local expensive cheese I planned to keep in work fridge. I am 40 minutes from home here at work so can’t go get it. Maybe I’ll put it in hubby’s lunch tomorrow. Just kidding (I think). Voting day after work. Nervous for Canada’s future a bit. Not a fan of politics but gotta vote! Have a great day everyone!

6 Likes

This world makes me nervous too. Try not to think about it too much though. I vote always.

The cheese will not necessarily be spoiled, or at least you can use it in hot dishes…?

2 Likes

True about the cheese. It’s made of mould after all. And I’ve eat leftout pizza before. I’ll just not feed to little man as I don’t want to deal with potential aftermath :poop: :joy:

4 Likes

Good day all. Stay strong. Stay the course. bitmoji-20191021080221

7 Likes

Good day sir, happy new week :blush::+1:

1 Like

I’m jealous that you didn’t spam me!

1 Like

3 Likes

Good morning. Back to work. Probably a good thing :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Id have to find you first man :rofl: you didn’t appear in FB s suggestions :cry:

2 Likes

Good day sir cactus, what up?

1 Like

I’m nervous too. All we can do is vote and hope for the best. Thankfully there’s other ways of exercising democratic power too, between elections. Pestering your MP, grassroots efforts, leading by example, etc. Doesn’t solve everything, and easier said than done, but it does help.

Interesting fact, my Canadian friend in the UK mentioned to me. You don’t have to be a UK citizen to vote there. You can also vote if you’re a resident there and a Commonwealth citizen. :thinking: Nice to know if I ever end up moving there!

3 Likes

@ifs my younger daughter Helmi conducts Moses’s adventures here and I told her that I have a friend in Canada who has some interest in Moses too. So, for some reason, she wanted me to post you a pic of her ice cream. Creepy isn’t it?
Cause I didn’t mention you being a great fan of ice cream…

5 Likes

I just listened sex pistols’ God save the Queen today and thought of Brexit :unamused:

1 Like

Me helplessly waiting for Brexit to be over

4 Likes

:joy: I love kids…

2 Likes

Curious, what kind of work do you do?

1 Like

I set rates for health insurance. Lots of math.