Daily Greeting

Anybody else see @anon30771928 doing the second clip?

3 Likes

Iā€™m gonna be naughty now and off for cig. Happy dinner, ice cream and chamomile

4 Likes

With the hockey background, bet sheā€™d be even smoother! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yes!!
(101010)

2 Likes

4 Likes

Well Iā€™m off to bed :bed: dear friends. Going to be up at 5:45 to get my exercise in before work tomorrow. It helps my anxiety so much if I can get a brisk walk in to start my day. Glad to have you all part of my evening tonight!

4 Likes

What was the main thread called that asked whether Die Hard was a Christmas movie?
Anybody remember?

1 Like

Christmas decs already?

1 Like

maybe?

1 Like

Thanks James.

1 Like

Oh wait. It returns in this one.

Apparently itā€™s something Derek cares quite a bit about. :rofl:

3 Likes

100% but even better!

1 Like

Good night dear @crystalclear. Was nice to chat with you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Donā€™t remember, but it is

1 Like

This one three all around the year. Donā€™t ask me why but Iā€™m enjoying it. The whole street when the real rumble starts

1 Like

Love the tree, cant wait for the rumbleā€¦this is the best we getā€¦376e3d3e44bcb254cf74731d60cfab85

3 Likes

Aaaww. You certainly will have to gather your family and fly to Finland for Christmas one day. Iā€™d like to go to Lapland, Maybe not for Christmas when all the tourists are there, but during the ā€œkaamosā€

1 Like

Finland for christmasā€¦? Thatā€™s an interesting idea. Does the sun rise during that time of year?

Only for a short time in South. North there are days sun doesnā€™t appear at all. Itā€™s called kaamos.

1 Like

Apologies for spamming some of you via FB. What could I do, such pleasant suggestions :slight_smile:

2 Likes