Daily Meditation Challenge

Yes, no more challenge. Do you want to start a new challenge?

2 Likes

Eric.
I can’t find it anywhere do I need to teach you how to copy outside links?

1 Like

Hmmmm… I can look for one for feburary. Let me see what I come up with.

2 Likes

Find what? You deleted again :grimacing:
The meditation, if that’s what your talking about, I down loaded from iTunes. He is also a musician.
I do not know how to send an iTunes link or if it can be done.

1 Like

just over four mins laying down relaxation meditation

2 Likes

I found a couple challenges. They are two different levels so people could choose which they felt was suitable for their practice.

Option #1

Option #2

We could start Feb 1st?

3 Likes

i think those sound great. i will try to join in for the first on the option 1 most likely :grinning:

1 Like

15 min body scan :white_check_mark:
I finished scanning too quickly then hadd anger visit me with the emptiness.

@Its_me_Stella Stella, I’ll try the second challenge, thanks for starting this.

:pray::heart:

3 Likes

15 minute body scan completed :white_check_mark:
And yoga :+1:

4 Likes

Just now did 4 minutes and change of silent, laying down meditation. Used a mantra and breathing to the best of my ability. Feel pretty good.

2 Likes

I’ve been following the news of and reaction to Thich Nhat Hanh’s death closely. I’m surprised at how much his death has affected me, maybe moved me would be a better way of describing it. I’m not a dedicated follower of Plum Village but it is something I’ve been looking into recently as through my journey in sobriety and dabbling on the edges of Buddhist thinking, Thay’s teachigns have often resonated with and inspired me.

Anyway I was hoping to join the UK morning meditations that are being held on Zoom this week but I was just too late for the 6:15 start. I saw a guided meditation for today on the memorial schedule on the Plum Village website, so did that instead.

It is dedicated to him, but I think it is a lovely practice regardless. A reflection on the nature of life and death, or continuation.

3 Likes

Had monkey mind during my sit today. Went for a second round with @siand memorial meditation, thanks kindly Siand!
I’ll try to be mindful during my walking exercise, 3 durations of 1/2 hour~~foggy but not raining👍

3 Likes

Just now, seven mins of sitting, breathing, calming meditation. :v:

3 Likes

four minutes sitting quietly, mantra used a little… be happy, be healthy, be strong.
Namastae

1 Like

I did a ten minute silent meditation this morning it was nice.

Do you guys think we need to start a new thread for Feb or can we just rename this one?

Daily Meditation Challenge - Feb

Something like that?

3 Likes

Always good to keep that focus!

2 Likes

@Misokatsu
Here we are flo!!!

So we were going to choose from one of these two or you could do the one at the top of the thread which is beginner I would say. It was the one we did in Dec.

2 Likes

Great, thanks!

2 Likes

Happy with my 15 minute body scan just now. Not too distracted :pray::raised_hands::hugs:

3 Likes

15 min mantra meditation :white_check_mark:
The words really helped me, easier to stay focused today with that. Namaste

1 Like